1.14 - Let Joshua go

The moment Lieutenant General Andre caught a glimpse of Qi Yu, an expression of obvious diswelcome flashed between his wrinkled eyes.

  Qi Yu ignored the disgusted look, only Fred's figure was reflected in his blue eyes. He briefly put forward his conclusion: "Admiral Frederick, I have deduced the induction signal. Combined with the specific magnetic field, there is a chance that the spacecraft will not explode when approaching."

  The mecha he developed can fight autonomously, which is equivalent to a condensed tiny battleship. Elite mechas are easily affected by specific magnetic fields. Similarly, the effect may not be obvious on unmanned spacecraft, but it is by no means absent.

  On this basis, combined with precise induction data...

  Fred hesitated for a moment and said, "How confident are you now?"

  "Seventy percent. If the warship has sufficient power, it can be increased to 80%. " There was a glimmer of hope in Qi Yu's determined eyes.

  "Okay, Jaden." Fred said without hesitation, "Go and cooperate with Consultant Joshua to send an unmanned exploration ship to approach the target spacecraft."

  This move was not 100% sure of success, but Fred had 100% trust in Qi Yu's technology.

  There might still be a risk of detonation, but they don't have much time left, and there is too much uncertainty in forcing the spacecraft to deviate from its course. Neither the Imperial Star nor the neighboring planets should be involved in this disaster.

  "Admiral!" Andre stopped him in a stern voice. "Advisor Joshua's proposal is only theoretical. We can't take such a risk!"

  Fred simply replied: "This is a military order and cannot be disobeyed."

  Jaden turned and looked at Qi Yu, and made a gesture of invitation with his palm forward.

  Before Qi Yu left, he took one last look at Fred. The man's usually sharp and cold eyes were now filled with trust that they could entrust their lives to each other.

  In the next hour, after everyone's hard work and cooperation, a debugged exploration ship finally left the cabin.

  Qi Yu saw that the exploration ship had successfully entered the planned route. He raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and a faint smile appeared at the corner of his lips.

  After Fred finished his reporting work, he rushed directly to the control room of the exploration ship and saw Qi Yu immersed in a sea of ​​data.

  Qi Yu's fingertips flew rapidly on the control panel, repeatedly inputting and debugging without stopping for a moment, as if he was a pianist immersed in music, creating passionately and composing the most thrilling and magnificent music in the world.

  For a moment, Fred felt that the scene in his memory seemed to coincide with the present moment.

  When he saw the man for the first time, the young mecha genius had just finished designing and debugging an elite mecha.

  At that time, he didn't know the other party's noble identity. In Fred's eyes, he was just a big boy who loved scientific research and loved to laugh. He had unparalleled professional knowledge and enthusiasm for learning, but he was warm and humble, and radiated a dazzling light.

  That was Fred's first impression of Qi Yu, as beautiful as first love, but that pure admiration was gradually swallowed up by hatred later...

  The light spot representing the exploration ship was getting closer and closer to the high-speed spaceship. Everyone held their breath, waiting for a good result from afar.