4.11 - Showdown

The unconscious Qi Yu was sent to the emergency room, and the hospital immediately contacted the department's chief expert for an emergency consultation.

  Yuan Xiaodong parked the car and came back, then immediately went about busying himself with various formalities, leaving Guan Qiuyang waiting anxiously in front of the ward, scolding Zhan Li a thousand times in his heart.

  I still remember that in the afternoon Qi Yu declined his kindness with a happy face, and then said to him: I will go find Zhan Li.

  It can be seen that others really found it.

  Otherwise, how could a person become like this after just a few hours? !

  Even if Qi Yu was rescued, he would most likely be in a coma for a long time, so Zhan Li had to be called over to ask about the situation. Just then, Yuan Xiaodong came over from a distance with a pile of lists in his hands.

  Considering Qi Yu, Guan Qiuyang didn't want to make the matter known to everyone, and if he asked someone to come over under the pretext of work, the other party might pay more attention to it.

  "Were you the one who arranged the cooperation with JIS?" he asked Yuan Xiaodong. "Go and call their person in charge over... and tell him that I want to discuss something with him."

  Yuan Xiaodong was confused, thinking that the boss was indeed a boss, he was still busy with work at this time.

  Twenty minutes later, Yuan Xiaodong came back frustratedly: "I called for a long time but couldn't get through, so I had to send an email first."

  "It's okay. Thank you for your hard work." Guan Qiuyang consoled him. "Also, I can only come here at night these days. Mr. Gu can't be left alone. Please come here during the day to help keep an eye on him. If you encounter any emergency, contact me immediately."

  "Yes!" Yuan Xiaodong agreed immediately. After a while, he seemed to remember something and asked cautiously, "But Mr. Guan... I have used up all my annual leave."

  Guan Qiuyang frowned and said seriously: "You are Mr. Gu's assistant. Of course, you are wherever Mr. Gu is. It is your job to help him solve problems. Do you understand?"

  "yes!"

  Since the big boss said so, Yuan Xiaodong understood everything, and immediately put his mind at ease. He said cheerfully, "Then I will continue to keep an eye on the person in charge of JIS!"

  Guan Qiuyang nodded: "Okay, it's getting late, you should go back first." Yuan Xiaodong handed him the transparent document bag containing the forms and documents and left the hospital.

  Another half an hour passed and the doctors came out of Qi Yu's ward one after another.

  Guan Qiuyang went to him promptly and asked about the situation earnestly. As expected, the result was not ideal. The large area of ​​wounds on Qi Yu's glands and lower body had been basically repaired, but there was no guarantee that there would be no infection in the future. The already fragile cavity had been subjected to friction and expansion many times and was already overwhelmed.

  Although the function is preserved as much as possible and not removed directly, he will still face difficulties in conceiving or even the possibility of infertility in the future, which depends on his subsequent recovery.

  After Guan Qiuyang repeatedly expressed his gratitude to the doctor, he watched the doctor leave and tiptoed into the ward alone. When he saw Qi Yu lying in a coma, he could not help but clench his fists.