5.12 - Enemy!

Michael got rid of Seth temporarily. He still didn't know how he found them. It couldn't be because of love... The car was exposed now and it was not suitable to continue driving. He changed to another car along the way and drove into a port before dark.

  Continuous driving with high concentration made Michael exhausted. He was not like some weirdos who could stay awake for days on end. In order to ensure that he was not disturbed by zombies at night and hide his movements to avoid pursuit, the cruise ship docked at the port was the best choice at the moment.

  The result was as expected, great minds thought alike, and there were only a few ships left at the huge pier.

  Apart from a rusty duck boat and a super-large passenger ship, Michael immediately fell in love with the double-decker white private yacht next to him. The zombies on the deck of the yacht were wearing bright beach pants and bikinis, and their bodies were covered in bruises.

  Michael charged forward with a gun in hand, blocking Qi Yu and clearing the hidden dangers with "bang bang bang". The zombies were shot and fell back into the water. Taking advantage of the afterglow of the setting sun, the two sailed to the pink and orange junction of water and sky.

  The luxurious cruise ship is well-stocked. The solar panels on the roof provide a constant supply of electricity for the yacht. Next to the spoiled food on the table, there is a box of unopened bottled water for drinking. The wine cabinet displays a row of red wines, which are rare delicacies nowadays.

  As Seth might suddenly show up at any time, Michael reluctantly put down his wine, rummaged through the refrigerator in the back kitchen, and simply fried two steaks. The delicious gravy filled his mouth as soon as he took a bite, and Qi Yu's eyes lit up as he ate.

  This reminded the boy of the time when he and Seth were having a barbecue by the bonfire in the woods.

  The boy always wants men to taste the delicious things he finds...

  Michael finished eating first and stood up, putting the knife, fork and plate into the sink: "Tomorrow morning, we will seek shelter from the military."

  Qi Yu put the meat back on the plate, hesitated for a moment, and looked at Michael calmly: "Is this something you have planned for a long time?"

  Michael lowered his head and did not deny: "Now only the military has the ability to fight against the organization. They will guarantee your safety."

  "..."

  Qi Yu lowered his eyes, silently stuffed the last piece of meat into his mouth, pretending nothing had happened.

  Michael didn't know that in his boyhood memories, the fighter planes that flew over the lighthouse, the armored vehicles that chased them relentlessly, and the roadblocks set up to stop them were no different from the underground organization they had just escaped from, and did not leave him with any good impressions...

  But,

  Does Qi Yu have any other choice?

  "Okay, now that you're full, go and rest." Michael walked out of the restaurant and went down the stairs to the bedroom on the lower floor. The bright and transparent room allowed him to see the sparkling sea under the moonlight through the window.

  Qi Yu followed Michael and saw the only double bed in the middle...

  Michael raised his eyebrows, thinking of the complaints Benjamin had made after examining the teenager, and felt that he should be more reserved. He turned around and said to Qi Yu, "You sleep here, I'll lie on the sofa outside."