1.20 - What about living people?!

Why did he subconsciously avoid it? Fred felt a little upset.

  The imperial general who had been stern just now lost his dignity, and there was a hint of wandering in his forced calm eyes. He had never flinched or retreated in the face of a bloody scene.

  It was enough to have a doctor in the ward, and he had other things that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, so Fred simply went to the window and planned to contact the person in charge of the media, but saw a pop-up window when logging into the webpage.

  #Joshua, get out of the empire! You shouldn't let all the people pay for your selfishness! #

  #The Empire and the Prince of Lapul Star reached a high degree of peace consensus#

  #The Imperial Military Turns a Blind Eye to the National Decision?! #

  ...

  The reports on the Empire's attitude towards Qi Yu that were all over the Internet aroused hostility towards Qi Yu among a group of ignorant fools.

  Every time you click on a comment, you can see thousands of comments, and the number is still rising. The comments are full of abuse and curses. Even in the video broadcast, someone is organizing a march, trying to urge Qi Yu to leave the Imperial Star.

  Fred felt a surge of blood rushing to his head, and the blue veins on his forehead throbbed with his pulse.

  As early as when he was leading his army back to the planet, a military leader contacted him and said that the empire had received the conditions offered by the planet Lapul. Fred risked being charged with rebellion and swore to oppose it to the death, which temporarily prevented the implementation of the decision.

  He realized that the emperor of the empire was such an ungrateful person. He claimed to be for the sake of the overall situation, but he easily sent the empire's brave soldiers to the enemy. The country had no idea in what state of mind Qi Yu was racing against time to save the imperial star from disaster!

  The saddest thing for a general is that when he is still holding on to his last breath and fighting for his country, the country has already surrendered first and allowed itself to be slaughtered by the enemy.

  And aren't those people who express their personal opinions under the banner of freedom doing the same thing?

  Why is such a situation allowed to spread and ferment on the Internet? Since when can the public dictate national decisions?

  Fred clenched his fist, and his knuckles made a crisp sound.

  At this time, Qi Yu's weak voice came from behind: "Doctor Logan, can I... find something to look at?"

  Logan replied softly, "Sure, but don't exceed half an hour, and if it's a video, keep the volume as low as possible."

  Qi Yu nodded obediently and turned on the communicator silently.

  The suffocating feeling in his chest forced him to find something to divert his attention.

  Why did Fred appear in his field of vision again and again even though he tried so hard to forget the man? The man's strong presence overwhelmed him and unscrupulously invaded every corner of the space he was in, as if the oxygen he breathed into his lungs had become extremely thin.

  Load faster. Load faster.

  As long as you focus enough on the video, you can pretend not to care about men.

  Fred turned around and found that Qi Yu had already clicked on a video, and angry curses mixed with the noisy background sound of the street roared out: "Joshua, get out of the empire as soon as possible! There is no room for you here, and you are not welcome! The country doesn't want you, why are you still staying here!"