=1.28 - I miss you so much (End)

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here... I won't let anything happen to you!" Fred kept muttering in panic, his eyes wide open and bloodshot, "I'll find a way to save you..."

  His voice trembled violently, and he wrapped his arms tightly around Qi Yu's body. He raised his hands tremblingly to try to stop the blood gushing from his abdomen, but the huge bloody wound made it impossible for him to start.

  Overcoming the pungent smell of burnt blood and the slippery touch of his arms, Fred felt the fear of approaching death. Even though this battle-hardened man had faced more tragic casualties than this, the grief and sorrow he had experienced in the past was far less than one ten-thousandth of what he felt at this moment.

  The blood gushing out of Qi Yu's abdomen continued to flow down, staining Fred's dusty clothes, and with his gradually cooling body temperature, it stuck sticky to Fred's skin.

  The touch made Fred feel as if a huge wound had been cut into his body, and twisted pain instantly spread throughout his body along his meridians.

  It's okay, it will be okay!

  But no matter who saw this scene, they would know that there was no possibility of saving Qi Yu.

  The man was unwilling to give up so easily, and kept searching around anxiously, and spotted the equipment in the distance at a glance.

  Oh, right, the treatment cabin!

  His eyes instantly turned to Kyle who was not far away. The latter received the man's distraught gaze, turned his back with a look of reluctance, and left silently with his men.

  A ruptured artery in the abdomen will cause the blood in the body to drain quickly, and the injured person will hardly feel pain for too long before their heart stops beating. Even if the treatment cabin has a strong repair ability, it will take a corresponding amount of time.

  It's too late...

  Qi Yu noticed the man's intention and weakly pulled Fred's hand: "No, go to the treatment cabin." After he said that, he coughed up a mouthful of blood.

  Fred was immediately overwhelmed by heartache and fear, and hurriedly responded in a trembling voice: "Okay, okay, I get it, don't say it, don't say it anymore..." The man's sad expression made it seem as if he was about to cry in the next second.

  Qi Yu looked at Fred with a gentle expression, as if seppuku was not as painful as the legend said. However, the massive blood loss made his face pale, and even his lips faded. The white and almost transparent skin made the blood stains on his lips and the corners of his mouth look unusually bright red.

  His deep blue eyes reflected the grief-stricken face of the man, who seemed to know that he was dying. He smiled weakly and comforted him, "I'm not hurt, really..."

  Fred was so heartbroken when he heard this that he almost suffocated. He couldn't help but hug Qi Yu tightly, trying to use himself to help him maintain his body temperature.

  How could it not hurt when you're injured like this?!

  His overly sensible young master is still trying to be strong, just to make himself feel better...

  But who can make Qi Yu feel even a little bit better at this moment?

  Fred fell into a frenzy of self-blame, wondering what he had done to make his beloved suffer like this!

  Qi Yu clearly did nothing wrong!

  He could have stopped everything from happening, he could have had a beautiful love that was envied by the whole world, but...