Rebirth: 15

Jiang Yuhuai seemed to have the ability to read Qi Yu's mind and could see through his heart.

  The words of denial that Qi Yu wanted to say were almost on the tip of his tongue, but he swallowed them back and nodded slowly and slightly.

  After several crisis events, he saw a side of Jiang Yuhuai that he had never shown before, which was his calmness in the face of life and death, and a softer and more delicate heart beneath his tenacity and courage, which made him want to cherish him and unwilling to deceive him in the slightest.

  In the process of constant contact, some feelings have already changed.

  Jiang Yuhuai is no longer just a simple character in the world, but his beloved husband, the one he wants to walk hand in hand with. This is different from the mission objectives that were once marked with plot percentage data.

  However,

  Until now,

  Even if the world turned upside down, he still couldn't tell whether his separation from the man was an inevitable fate.

  Just like the truck and the robbers that hit us head-on...

  "I don't want you to get hurt, and I don't want to see you become the same as them." Qi Yu knew that he might not be qualified to say this to the man, and his dull eyes looked straight at the ground in front of him.

  The simple young master of the Qi family had all his expressions written all over his face, and Jiang Yuhuai knew it.

  "Don't worry, I won't hurt any innocent person, nor will I allow anyone to hurt the people I care about. Trust me, okay?"

  Jiang Yuhuai looked at Qi Yu affectionately, and there was no other emotion in his gentle tone. As a husband, he had the obligation to protect his wife from wind and rain. He was also constantly learning how to convey the love from the bottom of his heart in a way that was easy for the other party to accept...

  "Well, I believe you."

  Qi Yu smiled faintly, hiding the fleeting bitterness in the corners of his eyes.

  The man's gentleness at this moment made him decide that he should not continue to selfishly monopolize the man's love and squeeze out the position of the man's original sweetheart.

  Isn't it a disguised form of harm to rob others of the happiness they deserve?

  The two finished the inspection and returned to the hotel. It was already dawn.

  Qi Yu looked listless along the way. Jiang Yuhuai didn't ask much questions and just made several phone calls to postpone his return date by three days.

  The frightened young master needed time to heal his physical and mental injuries. The man was worried about leaving him alone at home after returning home, so he simply squeezed out some more time to stay with Qi Yu.

  Qi Ce specifically asked someone to move their luggage to a more cozy room, and arranged for a 24-hour guard at the door.

  Although the interior is not as luxurious as the previous suite, the open design with an unobstructed view makes people feel more secure and at ease. The faint scent of lavender floats in the air, which has the effect of calming the mind and soothing the emotions.

  Every meal time,

  Qi Ce would put down his work and have a family dinner with the three of them.

  And most of the time he was telling Jiang Yuhuai interesting stories about Qi Yu's childhood, trying to arouse the depressed party's interest in joining the topic.