【World 2】The Shadow Lover of the Consortium Heir

2.1 - It turns out that he is not only interested in his body

  As a comics editor, Le Zhe could understand the author's feelings of losing his work. Seeing Qi Yu in tears, he felt anxious and angry.

  If he had come out a few minutes earlier, could the accident have been avoided?

  He nodded and looked at the sobbing boy with heartache, waiting motionlessly for him to slowly vent his emotions. But even if he looked sad, he just followed his movements, leaning his head lightly on his shoulder, without any transgression or indulgence.

  Restrained, tolerant, sensible, and well-behaved.

  It makes people want to rely on him.

  After a while, Qi Yu's emotions finally calmed down. Le Zhe stared at the oncoming vehicles with his peripheral vision, waved to stop a taxi in time, turned around and suggested softly to the young man.

  "Let's go to the hospital first." The blood on the torn trouser leg of the other person had spread all over.

  Qi Yu clutched the hem of his clothes tightly with both hands, trying hard to suppress his emotions. With tears in his eyes, he murmured, "Then, then the editor-in-chief..." Should he go and apologize?

  Qi Yu was filled with self-blame and guilt because he failed to protect the drawings, making the editor-in-chief of Shulin Publishing House wait in vain and also letting down the opportunity that his senior had worked hard to get for him.

  But the way he looks now...

  "Don't think too much about it. The editor-in-chief won't say anything." Lezhe acted calmly. He didn't want to make his sensitive junior worry too much about it. He had already cried like a tearful baby, so how could he still have time to worry about others?

  "But—"

  "Okay, okay, we've known each other for so many years, when have I ever lied to you?" Le Zhe ruffled Qi Yu's soft hair vigorously, helped him up and stuffed him into the taxi without saying a word.

  Along the way, Qi Yu kept silent and lowered his head, his eyes and nose were still red, and his long eyelashes were drooping with tears, which made people feel pity for him.

  Lezhe kept thinking about how to help Qi Yu get his bag back. He immediately thought of his uncle who was the director of the Public Security Bureau and sent him a message quickly and concisely. He then explained the situation to the editor-in-chief and asked for half a day off from his boss.

  When everything was done, a taxi just stopped at the main entrance of the hospital. Le Zhe supported the boy's injured leg and walked forward carefully.

  The doctor checked and confirmed that there was nothing serious and disinfected the abrasions on Qi Yu's knees and palms.

  Qi Yu was sitting on the hospital bed in the clinic. His jeans were not completely taken off, hanging loosely at his ankles, revealing a pair of white and straight legs.

  Lezhe looked at the young man with his head drooping, his ears red, enduring the pain but not daring to move, and felt a long-lost restlessness scratching his heart madly.

  When he first met Qi Yu in his sophomore year, he was attracted by the other party's gentle and considerate temperament. When he heard that the person he liked had a boyfriend abroad, he reluctantly gave up the idea.

  In order not to embarrass the other party, he never revealed his thoughts at all and quickly adjusted himself to the role of a senior. Four years passed in a flash.