2.8 - You are useless

Yu Shiyuan finished the meeting and sat in the back seat of a car on the way to the company. His cell phone screen was still showing timely reports from his subordinates.

  In two 60-second voice clips, every question Qin Mei asked Qi Yu was clearly recorded, including how those male subordinates were thinking about him...

  Haha, you really overestimate your own abilities.

  The man's fingertips turned white as he clenched the phone. He immediately called the HR manager with an expressionless face and coldly ordered a thorough investigation of the incident, especially to identify the people Qin Mei mentioned.

  Even if he is no longer interested in the boy one day, it will never be the turn of anyone else to have any interest in him.

  Half an hour later...

  Yu Shiyuan pushed open the office door and saw Qi Yu carefully organizing and classifying the information from afar.

  The piles of documents on the desk are neatly arranged, which makes people feel comfortable, just like the handsome boy himself.

  As if he had heard the noise over here, the other party looked up with a forced smile, his red and swollen eyes revealed under his smooth and neat bangs, which contained deep sorrow and sadness, making the boy's smile reveal an indescribable bitterness.

  Yu Shiyuan felt inexplicably guilty for a moment when he saw Qi Yu's expression. As if to hide his emotions, he pretended to be indifferent and returned to his seat. The boy's slightly open collar caught his attention.

  In addition to the kiss marks he left intentionally on the white side of her neck, there was also a purple-blue tooth mark with bruises. Not far from the tooth mark, there were three obvious parallel fingernail scratches.

  After simply associating the content of the voice, Yu Shiyuan immediately understood the source of the three messages. Anger surged up immediately, and he glanced at the file in Qi Yu's hand angrily, and asked in a bad tone: "Why do you have to bring the resume of the HR department to my office?"

  When did the person who I keep close to me become someone who can be ordered around by anyone?

  Qi Yu's face turned pale and he quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I... I'll go back to the HR department now."

  The young man was about to pick up the documents in panic, but the man grabbed his wrist again: "Are you my assistant or Lao Jiang's assistant? If you want to help others, why don't you just report over there tomorrow?"

  "No, I..."

  Qi Yu lowered his head at a loss, the sadness that he had suppressed with great difficulty couldn't help but well up in his eyes again. He just wanted to wait here for the man to come back, he just wanted to see Yu Shiyuan as soon as possible.

  But why on earth did he always cause dissatisfaction among men...

  Yu Shiyuan observed Qi Yu's mood suddenly plummeting and realized that his tone seemed a little harsh. The boy had always been thoughtful, and the experience in the morning must have left a deep wound in the other party's heart.

  He slowly approached the boy, slowly held him in his arms, and dropped a dragonfly-like kiss on the corners of Qi Yu's red eyes. His bony palm reached into the other's shirt.

  Qi Yu's whole body stiffened instantly, and he cried in a trembling voice: "Please, please... don't do it here." The pain caused by Qin Mei's hurtful words not long ago had not yet dissipated.