Rebirth: 5

Ever since Qi Yu realized the other person's possible identity, he couldn't help but start comparing the subtle differences between the two.

  The two were about the same height, but the other was slightly shorter than him, with longer hair that covered his ears, looking non-aggressive. The young man had bright eyes, white teeth, red lips and white teeth. His facial features were not as bright and delicate as his, but they were also very round and gentle. Even if he was thrown into a crowd, he would still shine and be an existence that could not be ignored.

  If she looked like this ten years ago, she would be so tender that water could be squeezed out of her. It's no wonder that Jiang Yuhuai was moved.

  Thinking of this,

  Qi Yu suddenly felt uncomfortable, as if his throat was blocked by something, but he couldn't tell the specific reason.

  Maybe she didn't expect to encounter such a bloody plot, where the wife of the overbearing boss ran into a love rival at her brother-in-law's birthday party, and unexpectedly discovered that she was actually a stand-in...

  High school classmates? I guess they were childhood sweethearts.

  If this person had nothing to do with Jiang Yuhuai, why would Duan Yurong go to so much trouble to coax him over with an excuse and then casually bring up that sentence?

  Qi Yu suppressed his inner depression and took the initiative to extend his hand: "Hello, I'm Qi Yu. Thank you for taking care of my husband when he was in high school." His gentle and easy-going tone, coupled with his warm but appropriate smile, made him exude an aura of nobility and elegance.

  The other party was not to be outdone and behaved generously: "Hello, my name is Bai Suhui, I am Yu Huai's high school classmate. I learned about your marriage in the news last month, but I haven't had time to congratulate you yet... I have to say, you are much more beautiful in person than in the video."

  Qi Yu said kindly, "Thank you, it's a great compliment."

  996 couldn't help himself at this moment: "Hey! Yu Huai... could he call her a little more intimately? Su Hui, he gave her such a name, is he afraid that others don't know his identity? Why doesn't he just call her Bai Yueguang?"

  "..."

  After listening to the complaints about 996, Qi Yu'e had three invisible black lines on his head.

  It is undeniable that 996's ability to empathize is much stronger now than when he was in this world.

  But no matter how direct and sharp the provocation was, it was nothing but insignificant and commonplace to Qi Yu, especially when their identities and status were so different and there were no mission requirements.

  The young master of the Qi family will not take the initiative to cause trouble, but that doesn't mean he will allow others to bully him.

  Qi Yu asked in his heart: "996, can you help me find this person's information based on Jiang Yuhuai's memory?"

  "It's already been checked!" 996 said proudly.

  "This person is Jiang Yuhuai's senior in high school, one grade higher than Jiang Yuhuai. His parents are both university teachers. He has excellent grades in the whole school. In addition, he has good looks. He has many suitors, but he rejected them all on the grounds that it would delay his studies.

  During that period, Duan Yurong's mother went to Jiang Yuhuai's house and made a scene several times. Jiang's mother was so angry that she was hospitalized. Jiang Yuhuai's grades plummeted. Under the arrangement of the teacher, this Bai helped Jiang Yuhuai with his lessons once a week. This was one of the rare times when Jiang Yuhuai could find peace of mind. "