3.7 - Those who violate the palace should be executed according to the law

"Youchen, please call me by my name, just like you did in Qingci Palace."

  Huai Hao gently took Qi Yu's slender fingers and held them in his palm.

  The heat in his palms made Qi Yu pull his hand away immediately. He was so nervous that he didn't know what to do. He clenched the corner of the quilt tightly with his hands, and his voice trembled slightly: "Your humble servant... dare not."

  The emperor's name is so honorable, how could he dare to call it so easily?

  Huai Hao had never seen him so flustered and shy, and he felt even happier. The constant troubles of the previous dynasty seemed unimportant. He just wanted to look at him quietly for a few more times.

  "Now you are serving by my side, and you still call yourself a humble subject?"

  Qi Yu's ears immediately turned red with shame: "I am a stupid official and don't understand what your majesty means."

  "If even you are considered stupid, then there are few smart people in this world?" Huai Hao laughed softly, then pressed his lips against Qi Yu's burning ears, and whispered softly in a magnetic voice, "In front of me, you should call yourself a concubine..."

  "Your Majesty, you are joking."

  Looking at Qi Yu's panic-stricken expression like a little rabbit, Huai Hao was very pleased.

  In the past, he only knew that Qi Yu's soul and thoughts were in rare harmony with his. After some careful tasting, he found that the other's hot body was even more charming and desirable in this cold winter.

  Moreover, his appearance helped him solve a problem smoothly.

  "Okay, I have seen the memorials you have classified. You have done a good job. You should take a good rest today. I will have someone send some more things over later. Do not disobey my order."

  Upon hearing this, Qi Yu looked at Xiao Xianzi and received an embarrassed smile. He immediately realized that Huai Hao even knew about his previous rejection of Xiao Xianzi, and he dared not refuse again.

  "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your grace."

  Huai Hao smiled and did not correct the address. He went to the Prime Minister's Mansion and took care of a lot of government affairs. He left without sitting for a while.

  Qi Yunhong looked at everything in front of him, feeling mixed emotions.

  Not long after he dismissed the servants in front of the hall last night, bursts of low sobbing were heard from behind the door. One could tell that the sound was being suppressed and controlled, but the person still couldn't help but let out the intermittent and beautiful ending notes, which, combined with the rhythmic and crisp sounds that followed, made people blush even more.

  Qi Yunhong didn't know why Qi Yu was still there late at night, but he was glad that he had cleared the palace. As a result, early in the morning, the emperor called all the eunuchs in front of the emperor to clean Qi Yu, who was lying on the dragon bed with ambiguous marks all over his body.

  When everything was cleaned up, Qi Yu was wrapped in a quilt and carried back to his own bed.

  After a series of actions, what happened in the emperor's bedroom that night became clear.

  Considering the fact that the emperor was drugged in the Prime Minister's Residence, it is obvious that taking advantage of the situation can achieve multiple goals at one stroke.