2.3 - After office

Qi Yu cried miserably, not even caring about his dignity as he knelt down with his face buried in the pillow and kept shaking his head, sobbing intermittently and begging for mercy from the man: "Shi, Shi Yuan, I won't go, I'll listen to you, I won't contact him anymore..." If he continued like this, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to bear it.

  But the man did not intend to stop in the face of the boy's pleading. He slapped Qi Yu's already swollen skin again and again, mercilessly slapping him just to make sure the boy would not forget the lesson of today...

  Until the morning light outside the window was dim and the night fell, Qi Yu lay motionless alone on the messy bed, covered with a thin and soft silk sheet, and his white legs and ankles exposed by the corners of the quilt still had traces of struggle and scratches. Even in his sleep, his brows were tightly knitted together, tears hung on the corners of his red eyes, and his eyelashes trembled, looking like he was not sleeping well.

  There was a dark gaze hidden in the shadow of the moonlight, looking at the boy who was already asleep in the bed with a complicated expression.

  Yu Shiyuan leaned against the bedroom window, his neat and straight black suit was neatly arranged, his lean and perfect body exuded masculine charm, and even after staying up late all night, his sharp eyes showed no trace of fatigue.

  Having experienced this...

  The boy should have given up the idea of ​​meeting other men.

  If you had listened to me earlier, you wouldn't have to suffer all this in vain.

  In this unexpected episode, Qi Yu was obviously the one who was passively deceived. If he wanted to prevent such things from happening again... he had to make that so-called kind-hearted senior completely give up.

  Yu Shiyuan half-closed his eyes, his mind racing, and a solution emerged in his mind.

  It just so happened that as an investor, he had the IP film and television copyright of Shulin Publishing House under discussion, so it was normal for him to pull out an editor to further refine the adaptation suggestions.

  [Congratulations to the host for successfully passing the plot "Forced Depth", the current completion rate has reached 22%, and the reward bonus is 1638400 points. Please keep up the good work~]

  The next morning, the sun was shining brightly, and the breeze blew the soft gauze curtain beside the bed into the air, like a gentle hand gently calling a dreamer, rising and falling regularly again and again.

  Qi Yu woke up alone from his sleep, but the lover who was supposed to be lying beside him was nowhere to be seen. The soft and luxurious carpet beside the bed was littered with all kinds of toys. There were a few more unread text messages from Le Zhe on his phone, but the pain in his body stopped the boy from hesitating to reply.

  Or......

  Forget it.

  Qi Yu looked at the marks on his arm, and a vague memory flashed through his mind. Yu Shiyuan's expression was more ferocious than before. The pain inflicted by his hands would make the body suddenly tense, and then stimulate a clear and deep tingling that made people miserable. He didn't know how he survived the pain and shame, but... When the man finally helped him untie the ropes, he kissed him tenderly and lovingly.

  Yu Shiyuan must be feeling sorry for himself too...

  It's just that I insisted on doing something that would make him angry.

  Although I couldn't give an explanation in time and felt guilty towards my senior...but Yu Shiyuan was the most important person in his heart. I should try not to make my boyfriend angry in the future. In fact, if you just put yourself in my shoes, you will understand that no one can tolerate their partner having secret feelings with others.