2.11 - Prison in the Name of Love

Yu Shiyuan's cold eyes were cast over undisguisedly, revealing a murderous aura as if his territory had been invaded. Qi Yu immediately understood the man's inner anger and subconsciously suppressed his intermittent sobs.

  He no longer has the right to be here. If he has any sense, he should disappear from this apartment immediately.

  Qi Yu wiped the tears from his face, lowered his head while holding his bag, stood up and walked straight past Yu Shiyuan.

  Yu Shiyuan's cold aura exploded quickly, and he grabbed Qi Yu's wrist tightly. Veins popped out of his arm, and his whole body was stiff. He said angrily, "Where are you going in the middle of the night?"

  "..."

  Listening to the man's scolding questions, Qi Yu felt desolate inside. It seemed that even at the last moment they were together, he couldn't get any tenderness from the man.

  The disheartened boy said sadly, "No matter where I go, I won't worry Mr. Yu anymore... I wish Mr. Yu and Chris a happy wedding..."

  Qi Yu gritted his teeth and gave the man his last blessing. He didn't want to dwell on the right and wrong of this relationship anymore. Let it end like this! From now on, the two of them parted ways and owed nothing to each other...

  "What did you say?!"

  When Yu Shiyuan heard Qi Yu's words, his pupils suddenly contracted. He realized that the boy was determined to leave, and it was not just a temper tantrum. The anxiety in his heart surged up along with his blood.

  "Who allowed you to leave? You are not allowed to go anywhere!"

  Qi Yu's wrist suddenly felt painful, and his bones seemed to be broken. He struggled with a painful expression, trying to pull his hand free from the man's restraints. The small resistance just stimulated Yu Shiyuan who was already furious.

  Yu Shiyuan leaned over with a swift movement and easily lifted Qi Yu onto his shoulders. The young man's body suddenly flew into the air, his limbs waving in panic in the air, his trembling voice filled with tears: "Yu Shiyuan, put me down!"

  Yu Shiyuan ignored the boy's wishes, strode through the living room, walked into the bedroom, and mercilessly threw the boy heavily onto the bed. While the boy was struggling to get up, he went out and locked the bedroom from the outside with a key.

  Wei Qining watched the man's actions and said in a shocked tone: "You can't treat Tang Xin like this, he didn't do anything wrong!"

  Yu Shiyuan glanced at Wei Qining coldly, dark and terrifying emotions surging in his deep eyes: "There is no need for other irrelevant people to interfere in the matter between Tang Xin and me."

  Wei Qining couldn't help but say: "Yu Shiyuan, can you wake up a little! Do you know how much Tang Xin loves you! He has been waiting for you to come back for the past four years. Even if you didn't leave a promise, he was waiting for you without complaint——"

  "This is none of your business."

  Yu Shiyuan interrupted Wei Qining without further ado and pointed at the door: "Please leave immediately."

  Wei Qining did not give up and almost roared: "Let me finish what I'm saying first!"

  Yu Shiyuan stood there without saying a word.

  Wei Qining seized the opportunity to glance towards the bedroom door worriedly, and then poured out all the unworthiness he felt for Qi Yu.

  "You know how much he endured the cold stares and insults from the people around him just to be with you, but you don't know anything at all. You are the boss, so naturally the people under you won't say anything about you, but you know how much those words hurt Tang Xin's heart.