2.13 - Senior, tonight...

Meanwhile, in the lounge of the movie set.

  Wei Qining contacted Chris through various connections and asked him seriously, "Regarding your engagement with Yu Shiyuan, do you want to reconsider it?"

  Chris sat in front of the makeup mirror, her delicate face with a little makeup exuding a classical temperament. She smiled tenderly and said, "It seems that President Wei is very concerned about my personal problems."

  In their official announcement video, Chris looked at Yu Shiyuan with deep affection. Wei Qining couldn't tell the cruel truth to an innocent girl, but he had to come.

  There was no need to explain in detail, just arouse Chris's curiosity or vigilance. No matter how she reacted later, it would give Yu Shiyuan a certain restraint, and he could take the opportunity to rescue Qi Yu. Now only Chris was qualified to interfere with Yu Shiyuan's feelings...

  "But, we just have an arranged marriage." Chris looked at Wei Qining tenderly, without a trace of concealment in his bright eyes, "I was the one who proposed it first. To be honest, Shi Yuan just cooperated with me and got some extra benefits by the way."

  Wei Qining: "But you can't hide the look of love in your eyes."

  "So you believe it? It seems that my acting skills have really improved!" Chris was not afraid of the other party leaking the secret, and explained seriously, "In fact, we all have our own partners, but we are not easily recognized by everyone, and we have to maintain the image of our family and career. In fact, you have heard about the people in the circle, those who talk about Shi Yuan..."

  Wei Qining nodded. Not long after Yu Shiyuan returned to China, news about his sexual orientation spread, and some people used it to maliciously suppress the Yu family's business. Wei Qining had accepted Yu Shiyuan's confession before, so he was not surprised.

  But the partner she mentioned about Yu Shiyuan...

  Chris's gaze gradually drifted off into the distance, his eyes and eyebrows smiling with a hint of helplessness.

  "This is undoubtedly the simplest way to control the situation. Helping him is also helping my father. I can also stay away from the turmoil in the entertainment industry and quietly perform my own dramas... But we will not interfere with each other's private lives. When our careers are stable, we will find an opportunity to break up peacefully."

  After hearing the truth about their engagement, Wei Qining said nothing more. When she left, she saw Chris's agent snatching the milk tea from her hand. Chris acted coquettishly and pulled the other person's clothes. The other person did not give in, but kissed her lightly on the forehead.

  Shortly after Wei Qining left, Chris received a call from Yu Shiyuan.

  The man just left a few words about dissolving the marriage and quickly hung up the phone.

  Chris, combined with Wei Qining's hesitant expression, guessed that Yu Shiyuan and his boyfriend probably had a serious problem...

  Chris thought for a moment, then took a photo of the milk tea next to him and posted it online, with the caption: I love bubble milk tea, but you only like it with coconut. The confusing content made fans think that Chris had taken a milk tea advertisement.

  However, on the eve of the engagement ceremony, Chris unilaterally announced the cancellation of the engagement, saying that he felt that their personalities were not compatible and they would remain best friends in the future.

  The internet was quickly in an uproar, and no one seemed to accept this statement, and many people speculated on the reason for their breakup.

  The other party involved in the emotional turmoil did not give any response throughout the process.