Rebirth: 7

The moment Jiang Yuhuai touched him, Qi Yu seemed to be still not used to it, and his body suddenly shrank back, but the man did not give him room to escape. He gently grasped him, giving him enough time to slowly feel it.

  He kissed away the tears from the corners of Qi Yu's eyes, and looked at Qi Yu seriously with a feeling of heartache in his chest.

  "Just leave it to me, okay?"

  The young master, whose judgment was taken away by the drug, murmured a few unclear words, followed by another uncontrollable low murmur, as if he had not heard what the man said at all. Suddenly, accompanied by a few tremors, a slightly fishy smell of heather filled the air.

  Jiang Yuhuai saw a wet spot along the arm and knew that the other party was responding with his body.

  Jiang Yuhuai leaned over and kissed Qi Yu's lips, deepening the love in his heart.

  The next day,

  Qi Yu slept until noon.

  When he opened his eyes and saw the familiar environment of his bedroom, he couldn't help but relax.

  Different from the fatigue after a hangover, he felt like he was about to fall apart, as if every bone was torn apart and thrown into a swamp, stuck in the mud and unable to get out. Especially at the back, the slightest movement would cause a burning pain.

  Qi Yu breathed heavily to relieve the pain, and his mind kept recalling the very vague fragments of yesterday. However, no matter how hard he tried, he could not piece together a complete memory.

  996 saw that Qi Yu finally woke up, and was surprised to inform 997 first, and then asked: "Senior! You are awake, are you still feeling uncomfortable? Jiang Yuhuai left various nutrients and painkillers for you at the bedside, if you need them."

  "What happened yesterday?"

  Qi Yu supported himself with one hand, gritted his teeth and prepared to get out of bed. If Jiang Yuhuai knew everything about yesterday, he must also know that it was Duan Yurong who was behind it. If the conflict between the two brothers was made clear too early, it might affect the outcome of the world.

  996 thought about it and switched the content from Jiang Yuhuai's perspective yesterday to Qi Yu.

  Qi Yu saw the man rush to the hotel to confront Duan Yurong, then he cleanly dealt with the gangster and took him home. The ignitable atmosphere in the bedroom was unbearable to watch, especially the various coquettish behaviors she showed under the influence of drugs.

  Qi Yu found that he did not appreciate the love action movie in which he himself starred. When the man's fingertips penetrated the part of him that had never been touched by anyone, he immediately turned off the video.

  Qi Yu cleared his throat: "Why did Lao Qin come here yesterday? Did you call him over?"

  996 heard Qi Yu's serious tone and thought he had done something bad, so he said humbly: "I think the senior is almost unconscious, and those two beasts are full of foul language. I don't want them to bully you, so I asked 997 to notify Senior Qin..."

  996's voice was getting quieter and quieter, almost inaudible. This was the first time he took the initiative to make a decision, but he didn't want to upset his senior.

  "Well done, thank you, 996." Qi Yu smiled and encouraged that his little system had finally grown up.

  996 was praised and his mood suddenly became high. He said with full energy: "It is my duty to protect my seniors!"