3.8 - Plot

It was just dawn when Qi Yu slowly opened his eyes in the man's arms.

  Through the 996 remote surveillance, I watched the live broadcast of the conspiracy in the Prime Minister's Mansion all night.

  Ji Ce and Duan Wenli offered various suggestions, including but not limited to bribing eunuchs to poison him, forcing him to commit suicide out of shame, waiting for the opportunity for him to leave the palace and then sending assassins to encircle and suppress him... Their methods were vicious and endless.

  On the contrary, compared to the memories of Ying Youchen that he found, they can make people feel the sincerity and beauty of this world.

  Qi Yu carefully pulled his arm out from under the quilt, and according to the movements he remembered, he used the index fingers and thumbs of both hands to press against his brows for a while, and a small light red four-cornered star immediately appeared on his forehead.

  996 looked at the novelty and asked, "Why do you have a square on your forehead, senior?"

  "I'm helping Ying Youchen regain his memory."

  "Did the original owner lose his memory?" It's not written in the system introduction...

  "He didn't lose his memory." Qi Yu continued to pinch the spot to prevent the color from being too light and disappearing too quickly. "He had some cognitive deviations when he was a child, which led to memory errors when he grew up."

  "But it's a mistake, so what does it have to do with our mission?" Who wouldn't remember something wrong?

  "Yes, do you remember when Xiao Xianzi was sent here, a little eunuch flashed through my mind. I thought it was strange at the time. If Ying Youchen still remembered that person after so many years, why didn't he go look for him? So I paid more attention to the palace.

  As a result, I found out that the man was not a eunuch at all, but the current emperor."

  "What???"

  996 couldn't help being surprised. Not even its system knew about this hidden information, but the seniors found it by themselves based on clues?

  Qi Yu smiled and explained: "Generally speaking, boys in the palace are either eunuchs or princes. The eight-year-old Ying Youchen had no concept of the cold palace. When he saw a man in coarse clothes lying on a tattered and unattended bed, he naturally thought that he was a poor little eunuch.

  When Huai Hao was a child, he was like a piece of trash and followed his unloved mother. No one took care of him and he was not well-nourished, so he looked young. Four years later, Huai Hao's identity and appearance had changed drastically. Ying Youchen entered the palace to study with him, so according to his age and identity, he could not be found. "

  996 retrieved Huai Hao's childhood memories and indeed discovered that the two people's memories overlapped. He was amazed and his admiration for Qi Yu increased by two points, and he was eager to analyze it.

  "So Senior used Huai Hao to let Ying Youchen know that he had saved a heartless man, who had used his grandfather and then lied to him and hurt his heart, causing him to suffer greatly. This deepened the rift between the two of them, and filled in the hidden plot, improving the completion of the overall mission!"

  The senior was able to discover such a detailed problem, he is really amazing!

  "The analysis is good, there is progress." Qi Yu nodded with satisfaction, without making any further judgment, and waited quietly for dawn.