4.14 - Search

When Qi Yu was picked up by a stranger he had never seen before, even Yuan Xiaodong was forbidden to follow him. After driving for an hour and a half, they arrived at a place with green mountains and clear waters.

  Rather than a private hospital, this place is more like a huge luxurious sanatorium. In addition to basic medical equipment and medical staff, what is amazing is the quiet environment surrounded by nature.

  The fresh air and the mountains in the distance made him think back to the day when he signed the contract with Zhan Li. Qi Yu felt the memory touching his heart, but he did not dare to show any nostalgia. He obediently followed the medical staff and accepted all the arrangements.

  Zhan Boyan has done his best for him by choosing this place to let him recuperate.

  It's just him and Zhan Li...

  I didn't even have time to say goodbye.

  Qi Yu silently put away the regret and sadness in his heart, and kept reminding himself that all the tears he should shed had already been shed in the ward where he and Zhan Li said goodbye. From then on, he became a lonely person again, without any worries.

  The cell phone signal was weak in the mountains, and he no longer needed to keep in touch with anyone. Zhan Boyan must have arranged his work, and Jiangyuan International would have nothing to do with him in the future.

  No one needed him anymore, and he became a useless waste...

  When Zhan Li returned to the hospital, other patients had already been admitted to the ward. He asked the nurse on duty angrily, and the answer he got was that Qi Yu had been taken away by his family. The absurd answer immediately made the man furious.

  What family! Where did he get his family from? !

  Qi Yu grew up in an orphanage and had no information about his family for more than 20 years. How could it be possible that a family member suddenly showed up on this day and took him away? !

  Zhan Li was sure that it must be Zhan Boyan who was behind this, otherwise which family member would force Qi Yu, who was still ill, to be discharged from the hospital and disappear without a trace just when he was away.

  After thinking through the whole cause and effect, Zhan Li quickly left the hospital and frantically dialed Qi Yu's cell phone. As expected, he heard "The user you dialed is temporarily unavailable. Please call again later" over and over again on the other end of the receiver. Unable to get through directly, he turned around and dialed Guan Qiuyang.

  Yuan Xiaodong should still be by Qi Yu's side when he was discharged from the hospital. He might know some information, but asking him rashly would probably arouse his vigilance. Fortunately, he immediately received a positive response from Guan Qiuyang, and Zhan Li drove to the other party's residence.

  There was a sudden roar of an engine on the road in front of the Municipal Hospital. Passersby were attracted by the sound and when they looked over, they didn't even see the exhaust of Zhan Li's car.

  The man was driven by the urgency to find clues and kept accelerating. Compared to the excitement brought by pursuing ultra-high speeds on the track in the past, Zhan Li was now filled with thoughts and concerns about Qi Yu.

  He swore that if he found Qi Yu, he would stay by his side all the time!

  No one can separate them, not even Qi Yu himself!

  However, he and Guan Qiuyang suppressed their anxiety and asked everyone who might know the situation, but they did not get any useful information.