1.12 - Are you throwing a tantrum?

Fred looked down at Qi Yu's attachment to him, his eyes darkened for a moment, and Ryan hurriedly reported respectfully.

  "Madam's mood was not stable all day. Sometimes he was afraid of light and people, and sometimes he was extremely manic. After he recovered a little, he would repeatedly ask about the admiral's location..."

  Ryan was extremely nervous. He had been cautious all day long, as if he was living on the edge of a knife. After waiting for a long time, the admiral finally came back. In this huge admiral's mansion, his wife was not the only one who was eager to know when the admiral would return.

  After hearing Ryan's description, Fred suddenly felt a little bit sorry for him. He raised his hand to touch the other's soft golden hair in an attempt to comfort him. His arm paused in the air and finally fell on Qi Yu's shoulder.

  "Okay, I get it. You've worked hard. Please leave."

  Ryan humbly backed out of the room. Fred patted Qi Yu's shoulder, and Logan's persuasion rang in his ears again.

  It was almost a whole day since the injection. No matter how weak his body was, the drug should not have exceeded its validity period. The abnormal state described by Ryan should have been caused by his illusion. If he wanted to effectively alleviate it, in addition to a proper diet, he also needed to get enough sleep...

  Fred looked down at the time on his communicator and noticed how late it was.

  The spoiled young master had a high fever the day before, and after being frightened by the injection of the drug, he cried and tossed around all day. If he doesn't have a good rest, his body will not be able to bear it even without the influence of the mind control agent.

  Fred pushed Qi Yu's shoulder away, looked down and saw the pair of red eyes from crying, sighed helplessly in his heart, and said in a soft tone: "Go to bed early."

  Qi Yu stared at him blankly, his pale face turned red, and then he buried his head in his arms again, neither saying yes nor no.

  Fred couldn't figure out the other person's temper, so he simply put Qi Yu down in this position. Qi Yu was suddenly pressed down on the bed by the man, his eyes were so flustered that he didn't know where to look.

  Fred didn't intend to take care of his delicate thoughts. He pushed him to the inside of the bed and lay on the outside and fell into a deep sleep.

  The next day, Qi Yu was obviously much more normal, but when Fred was busy and could not come home, he would fall into confusion and anxiety all night long, and only felt relieved when the man came back.

  Fred noticed this situation, but the busy fighting on the front did not give him any extra time.

  Qi Yu's condition fluctuated repeatedly, and there was no sign of improvement, but as long as Fred was around, he seemed to be no different from usual. Occasionally, when he was in a good mood for a few days in a row, he would take the initiative to undress, remembering his duties as a wife.

  Just like this day after day...

  Until one day, 996 couldn't help it anymore and said, "Senior, it's almost been a month."

  I had clearly completed more than half of the tasks in the first week. If I had continued at the same pace, I would have been able to reach the next world by now!

  Qi Yu calmly turned off the player and used this paid vacation time to watch several newly released works: "Well, no rush. Even if you work hard, you have to relax and work in moderation."