1 - Alice Academy

🌸Sakura Mia is the older twin of Sakura Mikan and her face will be potrayed by Yuka's child ver

🌸None of the pics are mine, they are rightfully Higuchi Tachibana's.

Mia's POV

"Grandpa, I'm home!!" I say cheerfully while bringing in my suitcase and bag. It's been two months since I was away because of my boarding school but now we have a holiday and I can come home!

How is that clumsy little sister of mine? I just hope she didn't make it hard for Grandpa when I am away from home.

But that is what make Mikan different from others. Grandpa and Mikan are my only family members left, you could say that I treasured them more than anyone else. Including Ho-chan! (Hotaru)

"Mia!!!" I heard Grandpa's voice calling me. Gosh, how I miss his voice calling me with such a warm feeling. I quickly run in to his room and find Grandpa at his balcony. His face brightens up as he saw me and gestured me to hug him. I hug Grandpa and kiss his cheeks.

"I miss you so much Grandpa!" I exclaim happily while in his arms. By the way, is Mikan still at school? Where is she? Usually, she would be the first one to hug me whenever I come home.

"Ne Grandpa, where is Mikan? Is she still at school?" I ask and somehow, Grandpa's face saddened. Huh? Why does he looks sad about what I asked?

Now I'm getting worried.

"Grandpa! Where is Mikan?!" I ask again, my hand curled into a fist as I try to hold my tears from coming out. No..did something happened to Mikan?

"Mikan is not here.." At this words, my tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

"What..."

"She is now attending Alice Academy, where they placed children with 'alice' to train them to control their power" Grandpa says while looking down.

Alice... Academy?

"No way..."

🌸

And because of that, now here I am, in front of the school's gate. It is indeed a big and spacious school. But I can't let Mikan attends this school. There's now way I would let her to stay at such a place and without someone to look after her.

I know Ho-chan is here, but still, I can feel that this school is dangerous.

I don't even know the reason to it myself on why I am so uneasy with this school. It feels like...behind these tall gates, there's something in there pulling me in. Telling me it's not safe and I should run but I'm not going to do that before I pull Mikan out of this school.

I need to save her from this school.

I have to protect Mikan!

Just like how she protected me in the past. This so called 'Alice'... So that thing is an Alice?