26.5 - Loving Alice

*this one takes place before the test began and Mia went to junior division to help her senpais in studies

It was already late in the evening and Mia had just come back from the junior division after some of her senpais in Latent Ability Class asked for her help in their studies.

She never told it to anyone but it seems like Narumi had gone telling everyone about her coming from a prestigious boarding school and is skipping grades. Since then, Mia becomes the victims of the constant questioning from her senpais.

"Mia, are you feeling alright? You are weirdly silent today" Watery asks tenderly. "Eh? I might just feeling tired, don't worry" Mia assured her even though she felt more than tired. Her body feels so drained out and if she can lay in her bed now, she will pass out in a matter of seconds.

On her way back to the dorm, she stumbled upon a little boy with light brown hair and grey eyes. Is he lost? He looks like he is searching for someone. Mia decided to approach the little boy and the moment he landed his eyes on her, he runs towards Mia before climbing up on her.

"A-are you okay? Are you lost?" Mia asks while holding him in her arms. The little boy stared at her in amusement, confusing Mia as to why this boy seem to be attached to her.

"Yo-chan!!!" a voice rang out, catching Mia's attention to the owner of the voice. "Luka?"

"Ah! There you are, Yo-chan!" Luka exclaims, running towards her and the little boy with a pink bunny on his back. "Onii..chan..." the little boy murmurs. Since when Luka has a younger brother?

"Thank goodness I found you! Thanks Mia" Luka says and hold out his hands to 'Yo-chan' and he climbs up to Luka. "Luka..is he yours?" Mia asks innocently, not knowing her question could be directed to another thing which Luka misinterpreted.

"EH?! NO NOT LIKE THAT!!"

🌸

"Ehh...so Yo-chan is in the Dangerous Ability Class with Natsume?" Mia asks as the three of them settled in under the shade of a tree. They lean their backs against the tree which Yo-chan between Mia and Luka.

"Yeah, because he is the youngest, Natsume takes care of him a lot and Yo-chan took a liking on Natsume. He also calls Natsume, 'onii-chan'" Luka explained. Mia nodded in understanding, quite amazed by the fact this little boy can be close to Natsume.

Yo-chan tugs on Luka's shirt and he leaned closer befor whispering something to Luka which was heard clearly by Mia.

"this...onee-chan..looks like Mikan" Mia heard Yo-chan says, chuckling by his cuteness. "I'm her twin sister, Sakura Mia. Nice meeting you, Yo-chan!" She exclaims brightly, seeing the confusion in Yo-chan's face was enough to make her squeal internally.

Mia thought of a good idea and takes out a ribbon before tying up her hair into pig tails like Mikan. She usually only tied her hair like this while making juice to not let it gets to her hair.

"Now I look more like Mikan, right?" Mia asks while holding her hair as she smiles to Luka. Luka, not readying his heart blushed out of nowhere. 'They looks the exact same with that hairstyle..' Luka thought as he turns his head away.

"Ah! Now it's Mikan!" Yo-chan exclaims while pointing his index finger to Mia. "This boy is too cute for this world" She mutters before taking Yo-chan onto her lap. Now that she thinks about it,