48 - Present

Gakuen Alice's landscape is completely covered by winter as Mikan and the others are specially going shopping in Central Town for the Christmas ball that will be held on 24th of December

"WONDERFUL-- This is a completely different feeling from the last time we were here!" Mikan beamed happily as she cheers, delighted.

Iinchou and Hotaru are following her close from behind as the two have a pleasing smile plastered on their faces. "Because it's Sunday today, there are really a lot of people" Iinchou interprets.

"Most of the people from the gakuen have come here-- Ah! It's Misaki sensei!" Nonoko exclaims joyfully as she and Anna joined Hotaru who is already holding Misaki's hand.

"It would've been wonderful if Onee-chan can join us.." Mikan mutters sadly as Mia is not with them to go shopping. "It can't be helped, Mia said she already have another appointment to go to" Iinchou says.

"Then, I will find a superb present for her!" Mikan beamed while her eyes are gleaming with full bliss. "Yeah!" Iinchou exclaims.

Later, they bumped onto Tsubasa, Misaki senpai and a classmate of Special Ability Class, Megane senpai.

"Hey kids!" Tsubasa calls out for them as he, Misaki and Megane are drinking hot drinks while sitting on a bench. "Ah--!! Tsubasa senpai!" Mikan exclaims happily as she went over to them.

"Tono senpai is here too-- mmph!" Tsubasa quickly covers Mikan's eyes before pulling her away from Tono who's arm is around a woman's waist as they gazed at each other, flirting in broad daylight.

"Alright, alright, Mikan, there you go. He's quite busy in the moment" Tsubasa says smoothly, not wanting Mikan to witness the scene. "Eh? Mia is not with you?" Tsubasa asks, noticing the twins are not together today.

"Onee-chan has other plans today so she's not with us" Mikan utters but deep inside, she wanted Mia to be here.

"Oh, is that so" Tsubasa says, patting Mikan's head.

"Is Tsubasa senpai here today to pick Christmas gifts, too?" Mikan asks as they are holding hands. Misaki sensei is currently piggybacking Hotaru while Nonoko and Anna are following close behind them.

"Yeah" Tsubasa retorts. Koko and Kitsuneme disguised themselves by wearing animal mask which only let their eyes to be seeing as they hugged Misaki senpai.

"Look--! Mikan and friends! Are you out today to get presents, too?" Narumi asks with a cheerful smile. "Narumi sensei! Permy and Ruka too!" Mikan exclaims cheerfully as her gaze rested on the gifts in the two's hands.

"Ah..the two of you already your presents" Mikan says as she clings onto Tsubasa's arm. Koko and Kitsuneme come from behind before urging them on what they have bought, annoying Permy.