83 - Confession

Mikan stares at the Fuukitai's back in helplessness, winching in pain from his rough grasp of her wrist

Mikan stares at the Fuukitai's back in helplessness, winching in pain from his rough grasp of her wrist. The younger twin was dragged to a certain office which is guarded heavily. Even before entering, the brunette could sense the impeding danger coming from inside of the office.

The virescent stare of the elementary school principal locks Mikan into an abyss of nightmares. The brunette scans the entire room, identifying some familiar faces including Persona, Nobara and the Dangerous Ability type students. However, much to her fear, there's no sight of Mia and Natsume in this suffocated space.

Clenching her fists, Mikan tries to regain her composure and keeps on reminding herself not to be taken aback by the sudden situation. She feels helpless; it is a fact but this girl knows better than to tremble in fear before the very person who'd tortured her sister and friends. A moment after the brunette stepped into the office, Luna makes her appearance into the scene with an atrocious smirk.

"Welcome, Sakura Mikan-san. I was waiting for you" the ESP stated while landing his stare onto Mikan. Enveloped by the darkness, the brunette feels paralyzed just by being gazed upon his sharp green eyes. The ESP witnesses the slight fear in Mikan's facial expression and the thought of finally capturing her has his lips curving upward. "It seems like you didn't like the method I used to make you come here" he starts off, turning his body to face the girl properly.

"But then, I have plans for you that I can't say for now. Though there are people around you who are making a move too." he continues with a vicious look, much like a predator having his prey held captive in his palm.

Mikan travels her gaze across the room as it lands on Nobara who's trying her best not to meet the brunette's eyes before retracing it back to the previous child figure. "Well, it seems that there is no mistake that you have the stealing alice preserved in you" The ESP claims, the smile plastered on his face was equivalent to an evil.

"It was such a shame that such fact wasn't realised when I first had Sakura Mia in the palm of my hand" His words trigger the strings in Mikan's heart to be pulled and tangled. Rather than fear and helplessness, the only thing which is wrapping the younger twin's mind right now is resentment. He is the reason for her Mia's pain and Natsume's sufferings.

"If I'd known, the plans I had in mind could easily be done when Sakura Mia first handed herself to me."

Eh?

Her vision starts to get blurrier after hearing those words, it pierces her heart to the point she has forgotten the ways to breathe. Every pieces of puzzle seems to be put in place now yet Mikan refuses to accept the truth behind it.