67 - Going Back

Every student in Gakuen Alice is in turmoil upon the news of a non-alice girl living in the Junior High's Hanahime-den

Every student in Gakuen Alice is in turmoil upon the news of a non-alice girl living in the Junior High's Hanahime-den. Since this morning, storm of papers are falling from all over the academy's sky.

"Narumi" Misaki sensei calls out for the blonde guy. "Since you're here this early, this means you were called by the principal?" he asks as Narumi nods his head.

"Yes. Sakura Mikan, Hyuuga Natsume, Sakura Mia, Imai Hotaru, Nogi Ruka and Youichi, seems like they have caused big trouble in junior high area and their whereabouts are still unknown" He interprets.

With the help of Hotaru's invention, flying goose, Tsubasa and Misaki senpai used it to spread the articles to the academy while Hotaru, Chiaki and Ruka folded the articles into an airplane shape, making it easier to fall down.

A man was seeing rushing into the ESP's office, "Principal, do you know already?" he asks.

"What is going on?" the ESP has no knowledge about the news yet.

"There's an article that talks about a non-alice girl living here, all students know it already!" the man informs the pissed looking principal who later spats out, "Disgusting"

On the other hand, in Sakurano's room, they notice how the twins' conditions has gotten worsen. They look different from earlier. Mikan is unconscious while Mia tries her best to stay sane from the burning marks on her body.

"Mikan, what's wrong?" Hotaru asks, shaking the younger twin's body but she is not giving any response to it. Mia stares at Mikan worriedly, tightening the grip on her hand.

"Mikan.." she mutters weakly but her gazes are not leaving Mikan. Please, someone..save her.

"Sakura!"

"Mikan--!"

Tono suggested they bring the twins to the hospital quickly because they are burning up real bad. Subaru who is sitting down in front of the two of them notice the presence of a stone in Mikan's hand. "Tono, take a look at this" he utters and their attention shifted to Mikan's hand.

"The scars..they are fading away!" They exclaims and it had Mia shooting a glance at Mikan, seeing the black marks on her body are disappearing by each moment passing was undoubtedly the most precious thing Mia is thankful for. She was overwhelmed with emotions, thank goodness.

'Mother, father, are the two of you watching over us?' Mia thought in her mind.

The black stone in Mikan's hand caught Sakurano's attention. "The stone in her hand..at that time when the scars are fading, wasn't the color getting darker and expanding larger?" He commented, surprising everyone as their stares rested on the black stone.

"Maybe this is Mikan's alice stone?" Tono asks but the probability of it is thin since the size of the alice stone is huge and not even a strong person can do this. "Also, we haven't learn to make it yet" Hotaru added.