62 - Open Doors

A/N: All the pictures are not mine, they're rightfully Higuchi Tachibana's arts.

"Tsubasa senpai! Chiaki!" Mikan exclaims in pure shock as she witnesses the two coming out from the darkness

"Tsubasa senpai! Chiaki!" Mikan exclaims in pure shock as she witnesses the two coming out from the darkness. "Thank goodness, we're on time! Are you guys okay?" he asks, grinning widely while Mikan dashes forward, hugging her favourite senior.

Mia runs to Chiaki's aid, holding her hand. She couldn't believe her eyes. "Wha-Why are you here? Hii-sama...is she okay with it?" she asks in panic since she knows that Chiaki will get into trouble if the MSP knows about this. "Don't worry, I will handle that one" she replies, soothing the storm in Mia's heart.

"Ohh-! Ruka-pyon, Hotaru-neesan, Mia-sama are here too- wait, who's this guy?" Tsubasa asks in confusion while facing the older Youichi. Mia and Chiaki joined the circle as Hotaru asked them how they could be here.

"Ibaragi suddenly dragged me here, saying that you guys and Natsume are in danger. Then, I was left behind and meet this little one" Tsubasa answers as he places his arm on Chiaki's head, resulting the silver-haired girl to stumble a bit.

"Nobara-chan?!" the twins exclaims in disbelief.

"I don't get the specific reason but, she's somehow desperate. Well, seems like I was right to have trusted and followed her but then, she disappeared" Tsubasa interprets to them while Youichi is clinging onto his back.

"Senpai, we have to look for Natsume!" Mikan exclaims, tugging on the hem of his kimono. "Eh?"

"Natsume! He's looking for his sister in Hanahime-den! At this rate, Natsume is going to be locked up by Persona in the underground prison! Let's hurry and stop him!" Mikan exclaims hurriedly, urging the older guy who was confused.

"Mikan, calm down and tell me properly so I can understand" Tsubasa says and a strong force suddenly resulted the lamp he was holding to crash down on the floor, burning it.

Meanwhile, Rui and Hayate are still struggling to move their bodies. "Even the curse smoke can't move!" he says. "It's dark, I can't really see and hear anything but just now, someone came" Hayate stated.

"Chiaki.." Mikan's voice trails off and Mia saw the slight reluctant in Mikan and Hotaru's eyes, doubting her purpose of being here. "She's not our enemy" Mia stated, shielding Chiaki from the two bestfriends' looks.

"It's not that..it's just--"

Mikan was cut off when Chiaki speaks up, "It's fine, you don't have to force yourself to accept me now" She turns her attention towards the two Dangerous Ability guys, readying herself to fight them.