49.1 - Ichinose Chiaki

"And

"And..done!" Mia exclaims as she puts down her pencil on the bedside table. Her gaze soften as she caresses the drawing she had just finished. "Mia, who is that woman?" Watery asks.

She drew a scene of a mother with two babies by her side, the mother was smiling and sweating yet her smile showed how grateful she was that the two babies were born into this world.

That woman is Z.

"She is called Z. The one who possesses the Stealing Alice" Mia interprets before she gets off from her bed. She heads to the wall where she hanged all the pictures she took. "I don't know how I did it myself but..this scene flashed through me when we got into contact that day" Mia says as she pastes the drawing on the wall.

"Isn't it strange? Ever since our encounter that day, I was unable to forget this scene" She utters, caressing the drawing with little touches. Little did Mia realized, she had pasted the drawing next to a photo of her and Mikan.

"It's not strange, in fact, it was a miracle" Watery says, confusing her. "What do you mean by that?" Mia asks as she walks towards her study table before taking out a big box from its drawer.

"Are those for your grandpa?" Watery asks as Mia opens the box which contained a bunch of letters. Her gaze soften, she hasn't write any letter to her since she came to Gakuen Alice. "This letters are for my friend, a precious little friend" Mia answers

"Then, why didn't you send it to her? That's a lot already" Watery asks. She clenches her fist, of course she wanted to send it to her friend. "I don't know her address. When I went back to the place we first met, she had already moved to somewhere else" Mia says while bowing a little.

Her gaze soon rested on a pair of ribbons which has successfully brings a smile to her face. She really wants to meet her one day. After all, she hasn't yet thanked her and him.

It's been 3 years since that incident happened.

🌸

Mia and Sawa went into the classroom after having their breakfast. Upon entering, their classmates are dicussing something excitedly as they look at each other with confusion plastered on their faces.

"Did something happened?" Mia asks as she walks towards Ruka who is sitting beside Natsume. "Apparently, there's a new student transferring in today" Ruka answers, holding onto a cute rabbit. "Really?! I'm excited to meet her!" Mia exclaims joyfully before taking the rabbit into her arms. "I wonder if we can be friends.." She mutters while caressing the rabbit.

Soon after, homeroom started as Narumi enters the classroom. He smiled brightly to his students before gesturing the new transferred student into the classroom. Upon entering, everyone was awed by the new student's stunning long, silver hair and her crystal blue pair of eyes. Her lips pursed a small smile, enchanting all the boys in the classroom except two certain boys who are not affected by her presence.