53 - Mia's Present

A/N: This chapter will contain some of my edits! Nothing is mine, all of it are Higuchi Tachibana's arts!

🌸🌸🌸

While Natsume and Mikan were dancing, a couple from her back accidentally bumped onto Mikan, resulting her to fall down and brought Natsume with her. They landed on each other while Mikan is on top of Natsume.

To other people's point of view, it seems like they are kissing and that's exactly how it was portrayed to Mia.

"Natsume and Mikan..kissed?" those words finally escaped her lips. She takes off her mask slowly, what just happened?

She felt as if her heart had been ripped out from her body the moment she saw the scene, she wanted to let out a good, loud cry but she knows better than to make a scene out of her feelings

She should've expected it coming, this sound of her heart breaking into pieces. Taking a deep breathe, Mia tried to calm herself down. Now is not the time for that. She couldn't possibly let Mikan being embarrassed in public, what kind of sister she is if she lets her be?

"Natsume, your lips is bleeding" A girl stated as Mia weakly glances at his lips. It's bleeding. She felt the urge to help them, to calm Mikan down but her feet stayed rooted on the ground, telling her to not interfere.

"Hey" Natsume's voice rings in her ears as she shifted her gaze on him.

He looks at Mikan seriously while his thumb has a hint of blood from his lips. "You're not just a lousy dance, you're also lousy at kissing" Natsume says, his face totally shows how displeased he is to fell down in public.

'So they did kiss' Mia thought in her mind as she gripped onto Ruka's shirt. Bowing down a little, she muttered a slow sorry to Ruka for not listening to his words.

She should've listen to Ruka.

"It's not a kiss!" Mikan exclaims loudly while grabbing Natsume's collar, angry because he was telling them the wrong thing. "It's just my teeth hitting his mouth!" she exclaims again.

"That was not a kiss! We did not kiss!" Mikan screams, wanting everyone to settle the misunderstanding. Mia who was watching from the side couldn't bare to see Mikan being all flustered anymore and decided to take on her role as she steps forward to Mikan.

"Calm down, Mikan" Mia comforts her as Mikan hugs her while sobbing terribly. Even though it is sure hurting herself, Mia knows better than to be selfish.

"It will be okay, it was an accident" she utters softly, patting the younger twin's back.

"Sakura-san.." A voice creeped up from their back, sending shivers to their body as they look at Sumire who is about to explode in any time. "Could you repeat..what you said? Kiss??" She asks darkly, emphasizing the word kiss while glaring to Mikan.