38 - Keyhole

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

Leaning against the door, I released a sigh. I was right all along. This academy..held a secret that only a few knew. The fact that this person knows my name even though we have never met and the academy people are eyeing both me and Mikan, there must be a reason to all of this.

And that woman..

"Mizuki.." I mutter slowly as I placed my hand against my chest, why does my heart aches for you? Why did you cry?

Shaking my head, I dismissed the earlier thought. I shouldn't be worrying about other things for now.

I clenched my fist, solving the current problem should be my priority.

Using my Soul Speaking Alice, I start to detect on Bunny's location. It wil lead me to them in no time. Once figuring out the location, I move on secretly, being careful not to get caught by that Ice user again.

"Student Council.." I mutter under my breath as I finally arrived to everyone's location.

The moment I stepped into the room, my eyes widen when I saw the President of Student Council is touching Mikan's cheek. What the--

"Mikan!" I exclaim loudly and he retreats his hand from her. I shielded Mikan and glares at Sakurano Shuuichi. He takes a glance at me and soon is nodding his head.

"So you have the Nullification Alice and..hazel eyes" He mutters slowly and I notice how he is exchanging looks with Ho-chan's brother, Imai Subaru.

"Onee-chan! Where did you go just now? We were so worried!" Mikan exclaims as she hugs my waist. "Well..things just happened that way. I will explain it later" I say. "Don't make us worried you lil' one!" Tono senpai exclaims.

"Lil' one..?" I sweat dropped from the nickname he gave me.

"If Mikan is Lil' brat, then you are Lil' one!" Tono senpai exclaims, grinning like a fool. I frowned at the given nickname but just went along with it for now.

🌸

We are now on our way towards to place where the warphole is. Mikan is holding my hand as I walk in front of her. For some reasons, I feel uneasy after the coincidental meeting with Mizuki and that man.

"Mia?" Ruka called for me. I turn to look at him and he has a worried expression plastered on his face. "You are acting weird" he says slowly. "What? No way, I'm fine!" I exclaim.

"Then tell me about it when we have the time" Ruka simply says while smiling and went to walk beside Natsume. "Seriously.. Ruka!" I exclaim, ugh he won't buy it. I'm suck in lying. "Ne, Onee-chan, I never knew you and Ruka-pyon are close" Mikan suddenly says.