75 - Cheerleading

A/N: I will include the edits I make in this chapter. Nothing is mine, all of it are Higuchi Tachibana's arts♡

The Sports Festival is already on its final stage. Coming up soon is the Festival's most awaited, main event, the cheerleading competition!

Up until now, the cheerleading competition has always been won by the White team but this year, Red team wouldn't let that happen again.

"WOW! Mikan and the others, what's going on with those clothes?" Nonoko asks as she approached her friends in the Red team together with Hotaru and Anna. "Hotaru, Nonoko and the others!" Mikan beams happily, delighted to reunite with her companions.

Mikan, Mia, Iinchou and other elementary students are all wearing gakuran while tying a red ribbon around their head

Mikan, Mia, Iinchou and other elementary students are all wearing gakuran while tying a red ribbon around their head. The older twin braided her hair into two low pigtails, making her looks identical to Mikan who ties up two parts of each side of her hair into buns. Hotaru, Nonoko and Anna are wearing the usual cheerleader attires.

"A gakuran.." they mutter in amazement as the younger twin grins widely to their reactions. "To know the reason why is the pleasure you'll need to wait till the cheerleading competition♡" Mikan says joyfully, raising suspension of their friends.

"Wah~ We're looking forward to it!" Nonoko and Anna exclaims, delighted.

Mia who was watching them conversing cracks into a smile herself. She's glad to know that despite being in different teams, it wouldn't hinder their friendship to bloom beautifully like rows of daisies which can only bring forth its true meaning by being together with their loved ones.

While the twins and their friends are having the time of their lives, Mikan's stare rested on Ruka and Natsume who have just arrived to the venue. Both of them are wearing the usual male cheer leader attires with white ribbons tied around their head.

"Sakura..a gakuran.." Ruka mutters slowly, fascinated by the odd idea of Red team but he thought it looks adorable on the younger twin. "Ruru, you're being too obvious" Mia stated, popping out of nowhere from Ruka's back, surprising the living daylights out of him.

"Am not!" He fights back but the older twin's continuous clicking on her camera had the blonde flustered and shy as the two begin chasing around each other with Mikan in the middle of them.

In the meantime of Mia and Ruka having their usual teasing-chasing-race, Mikan caught a glimpse of Natsume whose stare are also not leaving their direction. She pursed her lips and reminisces back to the earlier event, Borrowing Race.

'Earlier..about that person with Mia-nee. I need to ask--' Her thought was interrupted when Luna appears into the scene.

"Great job on the Borrowing Race, Mia-san" The witch utters, flashing a plastic smile in which the older twin rolls her eyes as a response. "Nice fireworks, weren't they? I was watching from afar with Natsume-kun all the time" She added.