5 - Agata Sawako

Mia's POV

His hands are so warm...

His beautiful red eyes stare into mine without a blink. But...

WHY THE HECK IS HE ON TOP OF ME LIKE WTF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SIT ON OR WHAT?!?!??!?

"Get.Off.Now" I stated coldly and the jerk finally move aside. He sits at the the edge of the bed, totally ignoring my stares to him. Why is he here? Why did he came from the window? There is this thing called a door though...

"Why are you here?" I ask, breaking the ice. The situation is just too awkward to let it goes on. He looks at me and his expression totally tells,

'Why is that even a question?'

Because duh, I'm in the hospital, he must come here to visit me. That's all. Except that he comes after midnight tho..

"I'm sorry.." It was slow, like a whisper. But I could hear it very clearly because of the quiet atmosphere. I don't even know about it myself but, I found myself blushing from those words.

I quickly cover my face, not letting him saw my redden face. After saying those three words, he stands up again and head to the window where he came in. "That's all I had to say" he says and was about to go out but I was faster and hold onto the hem of his uniform, preventing him from leaving.

"You still have not tell me your name" I say and smile to him. It is dark, so I can't actually look at him in the eyes, but I am confident that...I saw him smiled a bit.

"Hyuuga Natsume" he says that and quickly jumps down from the window, leaving me all alone in the dark room again.

"Hyuuga....Natsume.." I mumbled softly. A slight smile curved onto my lips, why do I feel that his name will be so familiar to my mouth.

🌸🌸🌸

It's been a week since I was hospitalized and also a week since Hyuuga-kun came to see me. Gosh, I expected him to come the day after that but he never come at all. Not like I was expecting his visit but I want to get to know him more.

Somewhere in my heart, I could see his eyes showing some sort of sadness. His eyes are warm yet cold to look at.

Plus, I already know my Alice!!! My Alice is a water type, which allows me to use water as weapons in combat. Naru-sensei told me that the way I can use it is the same as how Hyuuga-kun uses his Alice. Well, since his Alice is a fire type. A complete opposite of mine.

Fire and Water.

I have two Alices by the way.

One is Water type Alice and the other one is...

'Soul Speaking' Alice. This explain how I could hear Bear's voice even though it cannot talk. That voice too.. The voice I heard before I used my Alice for the first time,

" Mia, let me be your strength "

I think my Water Alice is a girl after all. Since the voice sounds like a girl's voice. Even if a thing can't voice their opinions out, they have their own soul. Just like Bear.

No one knows about me having this Soul Speaking Alice even the teachers. Watery restrained me from doing so, I don't know her reasons for asking me to do that but I just did it. I also want to keep Watery's voice to myself for now.