63 - Natsume's Past I

Q: Who do you prefer Ruka to end up with? Mikan or Hotaru? ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

2 YEARS AGO, SPRING

"Ruu-chan"

"Ruu-chan, time to get up!" Ruka's mother's voice filled the whole room as the little boy, snuggling in the blanket, opened his eyes before slowly sitting down on his bed.

"If you don't hurry, you'll be late" His mother stated again, she was already done preparing herself. The 8 year old Ruka gazed at the falling cherry blossoms outside his wide window, symbolizing spring had welcome his morning.

"Hate school..don't wanna go" Ruka muttered slowly while rubbing his eyes in which his mother reacted strongly to.

"PAPA--!! NOOOOOOOO!! RUU-CHAN, HE---- RUU-CHAN DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" she shouted in panic while running around, making Ruka felt guilty and quickly agreed to go to school.

"Papa~! Quick, go hire a psychiatrist!" Ruka's mother exclaimed loudly, her voice echoed through their whole house. Ruka came down the stairs in hurry, he was done preparing himself for another dreadful day of going to school.

"Mama! I'm done preparing! Let's go!" Ruka said as he approached his mother who was still in a panic state but a moment after that, her expression changed, as if it was all an act, she returned to her professional side in which had Ruka sweat dropping from it. He totally fell for it.

🌸

- The morning he met Natsume, it was the season of cherry blossoms.

"Ah, it's here! It's here!"

"It's Nogi Ruu-chan's car!"

"Quick, follow it!"

"Wait for me-too!"

The students of the elementary school which Ruka attended shouted in delight, their facial expressions showed how they were on high spirit upon the limousine owned by Nogi family passed by in front of the school.

'This is why I hate going to school..' Ruka thought to himself while looking down to his feet as he sat next to his mother, Mrs. Nogi. He stole a glance at his mother and eventually dropped his earlier thought. After all, his alice was discovered when he was very little and as far as he could remember, he had been the subject of many curious glances.

In the past, he was kidnapped three times for possessing an alice. Mrs. Nogi, who started off being furious whenever Gakuen Alice demanded he be send there,