3 - Discovering My Alice

Mia's POV

After some discussions with the teachers, they have finally agreed to let me stay in the academy for a while until they figured out whether I have Alice or not. Seems like I am in the same situation like Mikan when she first came here.

"So, here is your uniform and the key to your new room" Naru sensei says to me as he puts down the key on a table. I decided to call him Naru sensei from now on as it would be rude for me to keep calling him gay even tho that might be the truth.

 I decided to call him Naru sensei from now on as it would be rude for me to keep calling him gay even tho that might be the truth

"Hmm? What it is?" He asks while patting my head. "I'm sorry for my previous actions towards you Sensei!" I say and bow down. Yeah, I'm also the stupid one here. He chuckles a bit and gets me to stare at him in bewilderment. Wth? Why is he laughing tho?

"You are sure like your sister Mikan, but still, that heart of yours is still not ready to be melt yet" he says and leave the room, leaving me in complete daze. "My heart is not ready to be melt?" I mumbled slowly. What is Naru sensei blabbing about?

"Nee-chan~" I heard Mikan's voice and my mood completely change. I quickly opens the door for her and hug her tightly. Gosh, I miss her so much. "Ayy, did you missed me that much?" She teased me by putting her tongue out to me. Tch, I cannot say anything since it's quite true tho..

What? It's normal to miss her when I'm away from home. I was making tea for us while Mikan arranged the flowers on the table. "But seriously Nee-chan, how could you just come here?" Mikan asks.

"Mikan, don't you remember that you are just the same with me?" I stated and stare at her. She sweatdropped and change the topic quickly. We talked about many things. Mikan would tell me about her Alice and our classmates. Her Alice is Nullification. I wonder if I posses the same Alice as Mikan. I mean, we are twins.

"Do you have the full control of it?" I ask. With looking at her face, I just know she doesn't know the answer herself. That's mean she doesn't know how to use her Alice to its maximum level. "It's okay, you don't have to answer though" I say and drink my tea.

"Heh?! Nee-chan, did you read my mind?!" She suddenly sits up. Huh? Read her mind? Please, I just need to look at her to know what is thinking about. "No, I did not. BA---KA" I say, emphasized the word baka to her.

"NEE-CHAN!!!!"

Without myself realizing, I was already smiling. The next thing I knew, I was laughing. How I miss her so much.

Mikan.

🌸

"-ey"

I keep on reading the book in my hands.

"Oi"

Still not listening~