70 - Chocolate

"

"..-nee?"

"Mia-nee!" a knock on her head had Mia snapping out from her deep thoughts as she turns her face towards the younger twin. "Sorry, what were you talking about?" She asks, Mikan puffs her cheeks and groans because she needs to explain it for the second time.

"It's rare for Mia-chan to daze off like that" Iinchou commented as the others nodded their heads in agreement. They are currently having dinner in the cafeteria and the older twin hasn't touch her three stars meal yet. Hotaru was eyeing the food for awhile, hoping for a second round.

"Like I said, Valentine's Day is only 2 days away from now! Aren't you excited?" Mikan beamed happily, her eyes glittered up from just imagining it, followed by Anna and Nonoko who are also excited to celebrate it.

Placing a pudding on Mikan's plate and her main dish on Hotaru's, Mia shrugs her shoulders, not feeling the same excitement over such a day. "Valentine's Day is quite a bad memory for me.." Mia mutters quietly but it was heard by Mikan as she got asked the reason behind it.

In her previous boarding school, Mia skipped grades and was already in the junior division. It resulted her being the youngest student in the school and everytime there was an event such as a party or Valentine's Day, she was left out for being labeled as 'too young'.

Mia clicked her tongue in irritation from those memories, she doesn't has a lot of good friends there either and it resulted her to be cautious of people who befriended her for the sake of getting their homework answers.

Stealing a glance at the overly excited Mikan, a smile unconsciously makes its way to her lips.

That's right.

This year, they are together.

The sound of someone choking had Mia gasping as she shots the girl sitting next to her a glance, Hotaru was choking on a crab leg. "Ho-chan! I told you to eat slowly!" She scolds and handed water to Hotaru before turning towards Mikan.

"M-Mia-nee.."

The pudding she gave to Mikan is now on floor after Koko and Kitsuneme also fights over it, resulting the younger twin to lose her balance and it slipped off from her hands. Drops of tears streamed down Mikan's cheeks as she cries over the pudding with Permy's creepy laughter filling the background.

"Geez, be careful next time" Mia utters while wiping off the sticky liquid on Mikan's hands. "I will make juice for you, wait for me in your room okay?" Mia says as Mikan nods her head enthusiastically.

Holding her tray, Mia was about to exit the cafeteria when Sawa commented, "You haven't touch your food yet". A frown is plastered over her face, showing how worried she is for the older twin who is acting a little off tonight. She didn't pay attention to her surroundings like she used to and even let Mikan and Hotaru by themselves, causing the earlier messes.