37 - Sapphire, Hazel

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

After running for our lives, we have finally reached the News Department. By the time we arrived, I've finished my time-traveling candy too and is now in my original form. Panting heavily, all the running are taking its tolls on me as my eyes scanned the supposed to be club room.

The club room is messy, with books and documents are all over the place and at the center of the room, a high school student is sitting on a chair. His eyes were focused on the book but changes its direction to us.

"So it's really you, Tono" the guy says blankly. "The culprit of 'The case of bringing a young girl into the high school section' I just heard was you then!" he exclaims. Wha- it has already spreads that fast?!

"This guy is the head of the news department, Hayami" Tono senpai introduces him as he bows a little to. "Hayami is my name. Hello to the elementary school people of the moment!" he greets and I suppress my laughter as I caught the look on Tsubasa senpai.

'Hearing and Eyesight Alice..' I thought as I used my Soul Speaking Alice to figure out his Alice. The corner of my lips went up a bit, there's a reason why he is in this club then.

"He's in the club activity room all day, practically a news freak. He should already knows everything about the current matters" Tono senpai says and Hayami senpai quickly responds with, "You should be considered a girl with a very wild behaviour too"

That's it, I wanna laugh my head off.

I covered my mouth, hoping I would not burst out  laughing in any moment. "Mia, s-shut up" Ruka whispers to me, he was suppressing his laughter too.

"Alright, today I would like to ask you about the 'warphole' in the high school section" Tono senpai says.

Hayami senpai concluded that there is indeed a warphole in the high school section. A ghost sensitive member of the news department has long since been searching for material regarding ghosts in the high school section. In that time, that member met with a spirit in the area he was observing.

Coincidentally, that place seems to be the same one as that associated  with the current incident.

"The current incident.." I mutter slowly, the scenes when Ho-chan got injured and Sawa got taken away flashed through mind.

"Invasion of the two person Z team" Hayami senpai says. "The day of the incident, our team member coincidentally saw what seemed to be the shadow of two people near the place the ghost had appeared at.." Hayami senpai finished his words.

"So, the location Hayami is talking about.." Tono senpai asks, getting impatient. "2nd floor, northern corner of western dorms" Hayami senpai answers.

Ugh, why ghost out of all things? I begin to frown, I didn't like the idea of this ghost thingy. I mean, their team member might had mistaken the ghost for --