55 - Graffiti

Natsume and Mia went back to their classroom after the generators are repaired

Natsume and Mia went back to their classroom after the generators are repaired. She covers her mouth as she lets out a yawn, wanting to sleep more but she was snapped out of it when her eyes landed on Nobara in their classroom.

"Nobara-chan?" Mia mutters and quickly went to her aid. She glances at Mikan and others but they just shrugged their shoulders at her. Apparently, Nobara missed the Sakura twins and came to their class to help with the spring-cleaning.

Mia soften at her words and grabs a towel before helping Nobara to dry her hair, since she is wet from the snow melt. "U-Umm, it's fine Mia-chan" Nobara says, she doesn't want to burden the older twin.

"It's alright, I'm used to this. Mikan always forgot to bring an umbrella while it's raining and came home, soaking wet" Mia interprets as Mikan freaks out after she exposed her secret.

"Onee-chan!!" She exclaims as Sumire and Hotaru stated bluntly, "An idiot.."

"I really wanted to see Mikan-chan and Mia-chan again.." Nobara says, shaking a little from the coldness of the snow. Mikan beamed happily as the two held hands, deepening their friendship while Mia simply back-hugged Nobara. The three crack up into laughter.

Soon after, Narumi entered the classroom before reminding the students to clean their respective ability departments.

Tsubasa comes to pick Mikan up and they head off to the special ability class while as Mia and Sawa was dragged by Itaku, leaving Nobara in the classroom.

By the time the Sakura twins left, Natsume shifted his gaze on Nobara, practically glaring at her. "Didn't I tell you not to get close to that fellow" he stated coldly, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Go back quickly"

"I..have something to talk to you about, Natsume" Nobara utters slowly. Apparently, she has always been keeping an eye on Mikan and Mia's every move during the Christmas ball. She told Natsume how during the dance, Mikan dropped her mask in front of her partner and she was positive that the person is the ESP.

"Meanwhile, Mia-chan.."

"She followed the HSP" Chiaki stated, cutting off Nobara's words as the two stares at her in shock. Chiaki sits herself on a chair while turning her back towards them so that it won't be obvious to others that they are discussing.

Natsume steals a glance at the silver-haired girl, questioning her purpose.

"Why would she follows him?" Natsume asks, crossing his arms as Chiaki releases a sigh.

"It seems like she found out that the ESP is behind all of dangerous abilities missions and is keeping an eye on him" Chiaki stated, resulting Natsume's eyes to widen in pure shock.

He was positive that Mia only knew about Persona but not ESP. "A genius like her acts quietly without being noticed, but she's trying to dig further into the darkness alone" Chiaki stated before standing up from her seat, turning her face towards Natsume.