29 - Alice's Voice

🌸: Mia's eyes are hazel while Mikan's eyes are brown

🌸: Mia's eyes are hazel while Mikan's eyes are brown. This is because Mia inherited Izumi's hazel eyes while Mikan inherited Yuka's brown eyes.

🌸🌸🌸

"Iinchou! Mia-san!"

Everyone was paralyzed for a second but after seeing Iinchou's smiling face, they dashed towards him, engulfing him into tight hug.

"Hey, what happened Iinchou?"

"The academy people said they will still let me and Mia-chan to stay in the Academy because there are still chances of recovering our Alices" Iinchou explains as everyone hooraed on that.

"That's great!"

"Welcome back, you two!!"

Mikan's feet stayed rooted on the ground as she searches for Mia and there she is, behind Iinchou. Mikan bites the inside of her cheek slightly as she saw how much Mia forced herself to smile.

"Onee-chan.." Mikan's voice trailed off because she hesitated for a bit, wondering if Mia has calmed herself down after what happened to 'Watery'.

"Mia, welcome back" Sawa says, smiling warmly to her as she intertwined their fingers together, snapping Mia out from her day dreaming. She simply smiled back and followed Sawa.

"Onee-chan..." Mikan calls for her and her heart breaks seeing Mia in this kind of state. 'Why did I always make you cried?' Mia thought as she approached Mikan, patting her head softly.

"Idiot, what are you crying for? I'm fine" Mia assured her before smiling to everyone. "I'm sorry I got out of control, it must had shocked you guys" Mia utters slowly, her head is hanging low.

"Eh? Mia-chan, it's okay!"

"You don't have to mind!"

As Mia tried her best to put up a smile, her gaze landed on Luka at the back of the class. She gives him a reassured smile. 'Losing someone so important to you..yet you still tried to fake your smile' Luka thought to himself as he watched Mia from afar.

"Your Alice must be proud of you" he remembers her words and what Mia had accidentally blurted out two days ago when the mess happened.

Bunny, his Animal Pheromone Alice's name.

"Ne, Natsume" Luka calls slowly, grabbing Natsume's attention as he puts away his manga. "What is it?" He asks. "Mia..will she be okay?" Luka asks, what if Mia get targeted too?

Natsume switched his gaze on Mia, he noticed an Alice suppressor earring on Mia's left ear. So she can't control her Soul Speaking Alice yet?