24 - Last Dance

"Hey, Natsume-kun, Luca-kun"

"Have you decided who you're going to dance the last dance with yet?"

The girls around Natsume and Luca had been pestering them the whole time, asking them to be their partner for the last dance even though the two have been rejecting them.

Mikan accidentally make an eye contact with Luca after Anna mentioned about her kiss with Luca yesterday during the play -even tho it never happened but little knew that.

She blushed and was avoiding eye contact with Luca. "Ah~ she's blushing" "They must have kissed" Koko and the others started to tease her, making both Mikan and Luca to be embarrassed while the fire alice user is watching them intently.

"Could she be going out with one of them?"

"Don't tell me they've arranged to dance with her! They turned down all of us after all!"

"And, hey, she's not as cute as everyone says"

"If you ask me, she's better than average"

"What was that?!" Mikan's face was shocked as she heard all of that. How can they blurted that loudly knowing she can hear them?!

"She is so annoyi-"

Before someone could throw another insult to Mikan, hundreds of water thorns were around those girls. A strong, powerful aura is beginning to fill the whole classroom as each of them search for the source.

"Leave at once before those thorns enter your body" Mia stated coldly, she stands up from her seat before looking at those girls with a cold and angry expression.

"W-what..."

"Quick! Let's go!"

In just a minute, the crowd disappear into thin air. Everyone stared at Mia, their classmates know very well if someone mess with Mikan, Mia wouldn't go easy on them.

Natsume and Luca both look at Mia, her aura changed.

After the girls left, Mia turns the water thorns into fairies in water forms as all of it surrounded Mikan. They make a circle around her before vanishing and releasing sparkles. "Sugoi Onee-chan!! That was amazing!" Mikan exclaims happily.

"Right? Wate- I mean, I learned it the other day!" Mia says as she approaches Mikan and ruffles her hair.

"Mia-chan really loves Mikan-chan, right?" Iinchou says as he watched the twins laughing together.

"Well, they have a really strong bond" Hotaru commented. "It's amazing that twins can love each other that much" Anna says, smiling softly to the twins.

"They were not close in the beginning tho.." Hotaru mumbles as she look down a bit. If only they know how much Mia and Mikan had to went through to be that close.

"Everyone! Please change into your formal attires for the after party!" Narumi sensei exclaims loudly as he comes into the classroom.

🌸