72 - Koizumi Luna

A/N: Okay, first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING≧∇≦ You guys are the reason why I've reached this far and in the future too, I'll do my best to update!

Sawa's looks will be portrayed by Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura since their hair colour are the same and my imagination of Sawa suited Tomoyo so much😆💓

🌸🌸🌸

In the very noisy classroom of Gakuen Alice, "Today, I present to everyone our new student!" Narumi announces the girl next to her bows down a bit to her new classmates

"My name is Koizumi Luna, I'm pleased to meet everyone" The girl introduces herseld timidly, a small smile plastered on her face. The students, especially Mikan and the boys squeal in delight over witnessing that she's so cute. "Everyone, please welcome her!" Narumi says.

Stealing a glance at the younger twin, Mia lets out a chuckle after seeing her overly expressing her feelings again. She leans her head on Sawa's shoulder while staring at Luna, what a beauty. However, Mia can't dismiss the disturbing aura she felt from the new girl.

"How old is she?"

"What type of alice she has?"

"Where did Koizumi-san comes from?"

Their classmates whisper among themselves but not until Luna suddenly coughs, covering her mouth while looking so weak. "Let us see your alice!" Someone exclaims.

"Listen, I have to tell all of you something. Luna is very weak. Research shows if she used her alice, it would do a lot of harm on her body so the academy banner her from using her alice" Narumi explains sternly. He asked them not to force Luna in showing her alice.

Complains are raised, saying that she should at least tell them what alice she has. Narumi shushed the class by stating that before she gets familiar with the class, her alice will be kept a secret.