54 - Blackout

The Christmas ball was such a whirlwind and in the memories of that night, it just kept on snowing

The Christmas ball was such a whirlwind and in the memories of that night, it just kept on snowing. Piling up into a sheet of whiteness on the ground.

Two days later, it was finally the time for spring-cleaning. "There-- don't slack off!" Mikan was snapped out from her thought as something hits her head but she still keeps on sweeping

Mia watched as the snow is falling down from the classroom window as it is one of her favourite seasons. She is currently wiping the windows alongside Anna and Sawa. "It's snowing so heavily outside.." Mia mutters under her breath.

After cleaning for hours, the students are given an hour break to gain their energy back since they will continue the cleaning later.

"Cheer up, Nonoko and Anna" Mikan comforts both of them since they were scolded by the teachers for hiding their experiments and leftovers from lunches that turned into spirits thanks to their alices.

Hotaru suggested all of them to take turns in telling scary stories. The person telling the scariest story will get the fine paid by the person with the least scary.

"Hotaru's eyes have this strange gleam in them!" Mikan and Koko exclaims, seeing the raven-haired girl getting pumped up.

"Natsume! Make a witchlight for us so the atmosphere will be more realistic!" Koko suggested as he gestured Natsume and Ruka who is holding Youichi to join the story telling.

"Mia, where are you going?" Hotaru and Sawa ask as smirks begin to decorate their facial expression. Mia halted her track, she was about to exit the classroom. No, she was planning to run away before they make her joined!

"U-Uh, I have to--" Mia shrieks in fear as Hotaru and Sawa grab her shoulders before pulling her into the group, forcing her to join since they know that she is scared of ghosts

"Ho-chan is a bully!" Mia puffed her cheeks while back-hugging Mikan. The younger twin is still daydreaming, her mind is still occupied about what happened during Christmas ball until Mia pokes her cheek.

"What's wrong?" she asks, placing her chin on Mikan's shoulder as she backhugged her. "Hehe, nothing" Mikan mutters, grinning.

The storytelling begins with Koko as the first one to start off. He tells a story of him as a child before he came to the academy. He once helped a granny crossed the road and accidentally read the granny's mind. Turns out..