56 - Happy Birthday

It's the night before the 1st January. Students of class B are getting ready to sleep since there will be a feast for the New Year's Eve tomorrow. However, Mia is still sitting at her study table while working on a drawing.

Two figures, embracing each other as smiles are plastered on their faces are the exact same scene in which she saw while using her soul speaking alice. Azumi Yuka and Sensei. That to be said, she couldn't really see the sensei's face, resulting the drawing to be a bit weird since she could only draw his lips while his bangs are covering his eyes.

"Watery..don't you find it kinda strange?" Mia asks after pasting the drawing on the wall, next to her drawing of Yuka and her children. "What is it?" Watery asks.

"In those pictures, these two faces were burnt and Azumi Yuka is a part of anti Gakuen Alice organization, is that the reason why the academy hated her?" Mia asks while caressing the drawing with her fingers. "Who knows, only time can answer it" Watery utters.

Mia sighed, it will be a lie to say that she isn't afraid of what is in store for the future ahead of them. She hopes that she can protect Mikan at all cost, as well as making sure the ESP wouldn't get a hold of their unknown alices.

A knock on her door had Mia snapping out from her thoughts as she hurriedly runs over to open it, revealing a smiling Mikan.

"Onee-chan! Let's have a sleep over!" she exclaims energetically. Mikan is already in her night gown while as her hair is now braided into two low ponytails. Mia also did the same except that she doesn't braided her hair.

"Sure, but it will be in your room!" Mia says, leaving the dumbfounded Mikan at the door. "Ehh?! But your room is bigger!" She protests. "The bigger it is, the lonelier it gets. Come on!" Mia grabs her pillow and blanket as the twins head off to Mikan's room.

Upon arriving, they dash towards the bed. Snuggling into the blanket while shifting into their comfortable position. "What are you laughing for?" Mia asks, seeing Mikan laughing.

"No matter how much time passed, it still feels like I'm looking at a mirror" Mikan says, resulting Mia to crack into a chuckle. "Me too and I've never once got tired of it" she utters while stroking Mikan's hair.

Midnight falls like a rich velvet blanket of black, swallowing up the day. A clear night that is illuminating only by the glint of starlight and the radiance of a bright moon engulfed the twins into a warm and soothing atmosphere as they intertwine their fingers and leaning their forehead against each other.

"Happy Birthday, Mikan"

"Happy Birthday, Mia"

🌸

The students of Gakuen Alice are currently welcoming the New Year's Eve in the dormitories where they gathered up in the dining hall for a feast.

"Wow-! So cute!" Iinchou and other male students cheer happily as the girls step into the dining hall. Wearing the kimonos that the academy distributed, everyone has become prettier. Males and females both wear two styles which are dark and light kimonos.

 Males and females both wear two styles which are dark and light kimonos