19 - Iinchou's Haunted Mansion Pt2

Mia's POV

"I don't like your worried face. It troubles me" Natsume utters slowly and I was about to question something about it when-

"THE GHOST TRAPPED US IN!!!!" Mikan shouts out loud, her face is pale and she was crying. "Weren't you passed out a second ago?" Natsume asks and looking at both of them, slowly, I don't feel as scared as before.

"O-onee-chan..what should we do?! The ghosts!!!!" Mikan cries as she hold onto my arm. "Don't worry Mikan, it's just for a whil-" I was cut off when suddenly a black out happened, darkening our surrounding into pitch black.

"No way..a black out at this time?" I say and hold onto Mikan tighter.

"Hey, move it" Natsume suddenly stated and I saw fire in his hand. Wait..don't tell me-

"Wait! Don't do that!!!" I exclaim panicky before using my Alice to prevent Natsume from using his fire to destroy the wall which is trapping us.

"My class worked so hard for all of this, how could you want to destroy it just like that?!" I must say I was angry at his action but fortunately I was able to prevent his fire.

"That's right Natsume! How could you even suggest it?!!" Mikan lashed out, she must have seen how much Iinchou and other illusion types kids worked hard for this. Unknowingly, my lips curled up a small smile.

"So what should we do now? Wait for someone to come?" Natsume asks, his poker face is still on. After a few minutes of silence, we decided to wait.

"Mia, are you still scared?" Watery asks. She's asking through my mind so that Natsume and Mikan wouldn't hear our conversation. Well, no one knows that I have the Soul Speaking Alice except for Sawa.

'Yeah, I'm fine now. Mikan and Natsume are here after all' I say in my mind while my gazes rested on them.

For some reasons, Mikan's face looks like she's thinking or contemplating about something. She would glance at Natsume from time to time.

'Mikan..?'

"Do you think something is going on between these two?" Watery suddenly asks, making me surprised for a moment. 'I don't know..I noticed how Natsume's eyes changed everytime he looks at Mikan. His eyes look different but it might just be my imagination' I say.

Does he like...

I shake my head a bit, I shouldn't make such an assumption. If he does, how can he embarrassed Mikan in public?

It's just my imagination..

please.

end of pov

'Come to think of it, Natsume never really seem like he is enjoying himself during the fest.

No, I think, ever since I come to this school, I haven't seen him enjoying himself at all. Except for when he is with Yo-chan..' Mikan thought as she glances at Natsume.

She suddenly remembers something,

"Ne, I heard a really funny joke by a classmate who has a Joke Alice! Do you want to hear it?!" Mikan exclaims cheerfully but Natsume looks like he's judging her.

"No, I don't want to, shut up" Natsume retorts coldly but Mikan still went on and said the joke.

"It's funny right?"

It was as if a cold breeze were greeting them as soon as Mikan said the joke. "EH?? I'D BET FOR SURE YOU WILL LAUGH" Mikan exclaims in disbelief.

"If it's you telling the joke, of course it's not funny" Natsume says and somehow, looking at both of them arguing succeed in making Mia chuckles. "Pfft you guys are the funny one tho!" She grins before finally laughing.

"Onee-chan! Back me up!" Mikan says as she points her index finger to Natsume. "Nah, settle it on your own" Mia says and stick her tongue out to Mikan, making the younger twin shock.

"Natsume must have manipulated you onee-chan!"

"Shut up polka-dots" Natsume stated coldly before leaning against to the wall back.

Mia stands up and puts her hands against the wall. 'If I turn myself into water, I can escape from here and ask for help' She thought.

"That's a good idea"

Mia's eyes widen in shock upon hearing that voice. That's not...Watery's voice. That voice has a rougher type of voice and surely it's not Watery.

She turns back to Natsume and Mikan, examining them. "What's wrong onee-chan?" Mikan asks. "N-Nothing" Mia denies it before turning back to the wall.

"Can you find out whose voice is that?" Watery asks. I shake my head, "No..I can't recognise it" Mia coincidentally speaks out loud, making both Natsume and Mikan to look at her weirdly.

"Umm, Onee-chan? You've been acting weird. Are you okay? Are you still scared?" Mikan asks before she comes to me and hold my hand. "No, I'm fine. I was thinking if I turn myself into water, I can escape from here and ask for help" Mia says.

"Sugoiii onee-chan!" Mikan exclaims as she smiles brightly. "Then, let's go!" Mikan says and earns a look from Mia. "But, I can only turn myself into water so I have to go alone.." Mia says, sure she is scared to go alone in such a place but she can't let Mikan be here any longer.

"Natsume, please take care of Mikan while I'm gone" Mia says but her request earn a 'No' from Natsume. "Hell no, I won't"

"Whatever, I'm going now!"

🌸

"There! Over there!"

"I didn't know there are still people trapped in here!" One of the students in charge of the Haunted Mansion says. When they finally opens the wall which is still trapping Natsume and Mikan,

"What the hell are you doing to my sister?!!!!!!!!"

🌸🌸🌸

Please vote and comment your thoughts for this chapter ('∀`)♡