33 - Not Alone

Sawa's POV

Ugh.. my head hurts so much. What is this? Something..is wrapped around my head..

A bandage?

Slowly, I open my eyes which were welcomed by a dim light and-

a skeleton.

WAIT WHAT

A SKELETON?!!!!

I shriek in fear as the skeleton was so close to my face the moment I woke up. Yet because of my vision and the loss of my glasses, I was unable to see clearly. It is quite blurry but I still manage to comprehend what had probably happened to me.

"Mia! Don't come here!"

Mia..are you alright?

Apart from that, this skeleton is sure bothering me. It doesn't only stares at me like a hungry animal, it begins to start talking which shocked the living daylights of me. "Where am I? Who put me in this jail?" I ask to the skeleton, I got no time to be surprise as of now.

I need to hurry..and return to Mia's side. That girl will probably be blaming herself all over again because of me.

"I will not tell you~" the skeleton says in a mocking tone of voice which irritates me as I clench my fist in anger, ready to smash him. "You-"

"You woke up" A voice, a cold and mild way of speaking mutters from my back. The intruders?!

Slowly, I braved myself to face the owner of the voice. Judging from the voice, it's a woman. Then, it must be "Z". The one who stole Watery and Iinchou's Alice.

It was blurry, yet, her eyes..hair..and face.. why does it reminds me to Mia and Mikan?

The woman in front of me right now is a beauty, a one of a kind, a distant yet gorgeously pair of brown eyes, matching with her brown hair which stopped just above her shoulders and her face.. what a familiar look.

That's when realization hits me, yet I didn't want to acknowledged it. There's no way such a thing is the truth! Mia..Mikan.. there's no way that this woman is related to them!

"You..who on earth are you?!" I ask to that woman who's stares are not leaving me. She doesn't answer my question, instead she crouches down before signalling the skeleton to go to her and it did as she ordered. I watch with full concentration as the skeleton takes something from the woman's hand.

"It was our mistake that you were teleported too, but you will soon be returned so wait here obediently until the time comes" The woman says which irks me. Standing up, I rush to her before pulling her collar, resulting her to hit the bars of the jail.

"Give back Mia and Iinchou's Alice! Return Watery to Mia at once! Why did you have to steal their Alices?!" I exclaim angrily. My feelings are mixing up, I was never this angry to anyone else except for myself.

Mia..

I don't want to see her in that kind of state anymore.. She has never once showed her weakness to others, even though she is hurting, she keeps her best to smile for everyone. Mia is the type of person to rather sacrifice herself to keep her loved one safe..yet..