59 - Flower Garden Party

A/N: None of the pics are mine. It's rightfully Higuchi Tachibana's arts and its owner.

"I wonder..why is Sakura Mia is not here?" Shizune asks, trying to spot hazel-eyed girl among the five guests but there are no signs of her. "..Eh?" Tsubasa sweatdropped, they don't even know that Mia is also invited.

It takes a few seconds for Mikan to process everything and when she does, she lets out a loud, piercing scream that could only be stopped after Natsume smacks the back of her head. "ONEE-CHAN IS ALSO INVITED?!" she asks with eyes wide open.

Shizune sighs, what would she tell her of this?

Meanwhile, Natsume and Hotaru felt that it was kinda strange on how both twins were invited but they hide those thoughts deep inside their mind that no one would realize it.

"We will go and pick her up real fas--" Tsubasa's words were cut off when Shizune holds out her hand, indicating no. "There's no need for that, Kikyo no kimi (bellflower) will guide her to Hanahime-den" she stated before shifting her gaze to a figure who is wearing a shiny red kimono, a part of her silver hair is tie up into a messy bun with bellflowers.

 "There's no need for that, Kikyo no kimi (bellflower) will guide her to Hanahime-den" she stated before shifting her gaze to a figure who is wearing a shiny red kimono, a part of her silver hair is tie up into a messy bun with bellflowers

The figure walks closer to the five guests and gasps could be heard after she makes her appearance.

"..Chiaki?" Mikan blurts out, colour begins to drain from her face the moment she saw her and was about to oppose the idea of Chiaki picking up Mia to Hanahime-den but was held back by Hotaru. "Calm down" she mouthed to Mikan before slowly putting down her hand.

Ignoring the stares directed to her, she makes her way to stand besides Shizune. "Kikyo no kimi, I will hand over the job of welcoming our guest, Sakura Mia to Hanahime-den" she stated and it sounds much more like an order.

"Understood" Chiaki replies, nodding her head before heading to the car. She steals a glance to the five guests who are looking at her in disbelief as the car heads off to the elementary school section.

After the car went off, Shizune steals a glance at Natsume, her eyes showed her displeasure of seeing him. "Greetings" she stated.

"How unusual to see you in a place such as this, going as far as to displeasing Hii-sama by always running away from occasions as this, I wonder what changed your mind this time" Shizune says, looking down at Natsume before taking out a camera and shooting a picture of his front view, leaving everyone speechless.

She hands the camera to Hotaru, telling her that it's the way to increase their ability class's fund.

Meanwhile, the uninvited males, Narumi and Tsubasa stand awkwardly behind the children. "Well then, we'll be going" Tsubasa laughs nervously. "Eh? You're leaving already? Stay a bit longe--" Mikan's words were cut off when the gate to Hanahime-den were slammed down in front of the two.

"Your arrival has been much awaited by Hii-sama" Shizune stated as they went through the thick crowd upon entering the Hanahime-den, heading to the stairs. Mikan was so amazed by the aura that the new year's celebration party had that she couldn't keep her mouth from opening ajar.