11 - Plan

Mia's POV

I woke up with a heavy head and my vision seems blurry. Little noises are spread everywhere around me but I couldn't detect the voice. "Mia!" To this, I finally woke up. Sawa's voice?

There she is with tears in her eyes, she looks quite funny though. Her nose is runny and her eyes are red, probably from crying. I tried my best to form even the littlest smile I can do to cheer her up and I did it.

"Stop making me worried already! Mia no baka!!!!" She exclaims loudly before hugging me and my shoulders are now wet with her tears. I don't mind at all, I'm the cause for her tears. "I'm okay right now, see?" I say, trying to reassure Sawa.

That's when reality hits me,

"Nat...sume..."

My eyes widen in horror as I realize what just happened. "Sawa! Natsume is-" I got cut off when she said, "I know, the teachers are trying their best to search for them"

Wait...them?

"What do you mean by them?"

Sawa's face drop the moment I uttered the question, it looks like she is avoiding the question but I can sense something weird with her face expression. "Sawa, did something happened?" I ask, noticing something is off.

"Mikan ran after them"

The moment I heard her statement, my heartbeat seems to beat faster. Mikan did what?!

That stupid girl! What does she thinks she's doing?!

"I cannot stay here anymore, Mikan is out there!" I exclaim and tried to get up but as soon as my body leaves the hospital bed, I fall flat on the floor. "Mia!" Sawa quickly come to my aid, supporting me to stand up again. No way, what happened to my strength?

"Apparently Reo and his gang poisoned you with something and it makes your body weaker, if we didn't find you earlier, you will be dead by now!" Sawa stated, I could see how her eyes are forming tears again. Ugh, I really hate her tears.

"I'm sorry Sawa... I should have been more careful" I say before engulfing her in a tight hug. "Sawa, lead me to the teachers. I need to inform something to them" I stated as she helped me up before taking my jacket and putting it on my shoulder.

"What?! You're already weak as for now!" Sawa exclaims. I shook my head at her, I have to inform the teachers about the water I put in Mikan's bag. It's not a normal water, it can be used for medication and transportation. Even if it's only a little of water, I can turn my body into water and transport to where the other water is.

"Please Sawa... we have to save Mikan!"

🌸

"I know it's a huge burden on his weakened body, but just a little fire is enough..." I heard the voice said from the room. Fire?

It must be Natsume! They finally can contact them! Sawa helped me to get into the room and since everyone is busy, no one seems to notice our presence. "As much as you can, you must not let the enemy find out what your alices are!" Naru sensei exclaims while talking to the microphone.

"Ho-chan, what is the situation right now?" I ask Ho-chan as we approached them quietly. "Mikan, Sumire and Natsume are still safe for now. We are communicating with them through the ear mufflers I gave to her" Ho-chan says, her eyes are glued to Naru sensei who is talking to Mikan.

"Naru sensei, please let me talk woth Mikan!" I exclaim as I walk closer to him. "Mia now is not the tim-" "IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM THEN LET ME TALK WITH HER" I say angrily. I don't have time to hesitate, even if I have to use up all my energy right now, I will protect them.

"Fine, make it quick"

I quickly positioned myself in front of the microphone. "Mikan, listen to me carefully" I stated. "Nee-chan!" Mikan exclaims from the other side. From the tone of her voice, I know she is very anxious right now. I'm sorry Mikan, I should be the one right there, not you.

"Take out the small bottle in your bag and give it to Natsume. It's a medicine and once he takes it, he will have the strength to fight back. If, by any chance, you couldn't get him to drink it, then poured it on the floor!" I explained loudly, in case if Mikan doesn't understand then Sumire might heard me.

"Please stay safe" I utter for the last words before giving back the microphone to Naru sensei. He starts to explain some more to Mikan. Now what I have to do is to focus. When the water is poured out from the bottle, I have to transport there as soon as possible.

"Mia!" Luca says before he holds onto me, preventing me from falling down. I was panting really hard and my body is burning from the heat. Damn it, what on earth did Reo gave to me?!

At this rate, can I even transport to where Mikan is?!

end of POV

"Whatever you do, do not listen to Reo's voice. If you do listen-" the ear mufflers suddenly got taken away from Mikan.

"Been a long time, Naru-senpai"

Reo says as he smirks, holding the ear mufflers close to his ears. Mikan was dumbfounded by his action as she frozes at her spot, the same goes to Sumire and Natsume. "Reo..." Narumi murmurs as he heard Reo's voice. They have been found out! Mia quickly went to Narumi's side, please don't let anything happened to them!

"Sorry for detaining your kawaii students" Reo continued to talk. Mia clicked her tongue as she heard what he said, if he ever touch Mikan, she will clearly kill him. "Well, I said detaining but... there will never be a day on which I returned them" Reo says again, triggering the Water-type Alice next to Narumi. She feel as if her power is going to burst out at this rate.

"Reo...you- why are you part of anties-tablishment organization Z?"

Just right then, something click on Mia's mind. Do they know each other? Narumi and Reo... were they acquaintances?

"If anything, I thought... that you were the type of person to go against Alice Gakuen and switch sides" Reo says. Mia noticed how Narumi isn't saying anything and she took the chance. "MIKAN QUICK GIVE THE WATER TO NATSUME!!!" she says loudly and her voice reached Mikan who is on the other side.

Instantly, Mikan searched her bag for the small water bottle that Mia had mentioned and was about to give it to Natsume but she was too late. A man from Reo's gang had snatched it away from her and throws it to the wall, breaking the bottle. The water flows down on the floor as Mikan look at in despair.

No... if Natsume didn't drink that water then they wouldn't be able to fight back!

"Mia, what are you doing?! You could have just let Mikan gives it to Natsume when Reo is not around!" Narumi says loudly, not believing what the older twin had done. They lost their chance to fight back.

"Narumi sensei, that's not what Mia planned" Hotaru interrupts. She looks at Mia and see how she is focusing herself.

"She planned to transport herself using the water in that bottle"

🌸🌸🌸

Please vote and comment your thoughts for this chapter ('∀`)♡