Monster!Tom x Demon!Tord

(This was copied and pasted off of my multi-fandom one shot book, btw)

(Not requested by anyone, just wanted to write this for fun because yeah~)

     In a far off land, a long, long time ago, there lived two beings. One, a towering monster with black scales covering its body, long, sharp claws, purple horns, and one, large black eye. The other, a demon with horns shaped like a ram's, large black wings, and a long, pointed tail.

   Both creatures were feared by the town they lived by. The monster was infamous for being able to turn into a human form, while the demon was known for playing tricks on people, but both never seemed to cross paths until one night.

   That night, the demon had stumbled into the forest and was now lost. He growled at himself for his stupidity, right when he was by the monster's cave. The beast was awoken by the growls of the demon and was about to murder the beast of fire, until the demon calmed him down.

   The monster, surprisingly, let the demon stay the night in his cave, so that the cold wouldn't kill him.

   But, after that night, the monster insisted on the demon staying for as long as he liked, after learning that he didn't have any place to stay.

    Slowly but surely, the two creatures of evil started to feel something neither of them had felt before; love. One night, the monster even gained enough courage to confess his feelings, to which the demon accepted happily.

    But hold on, the story isn't over, yet.

    One day, the demon went into the town to, of course, do his job, while the monster stayed in the cave. It seemed like a normal day for them, but unannounced to both, a small group of hunters were hired to go and find the infamous monster and bring it back dead. They had no trouble finding the cave, for it was the only one in the entire forest. The monster noticed the hunters and their rifles, and started to attack them. Strangely, the creature wasn't strong enough for them, and was overpowered by the bullets.

    Weak and hanging on by a thread, the creature was cornered in his own cave. Right before one of the hunters could take the last shot, a fire started outside. Though the smoke, the demon appeared, angry that his love was being hunted. The monster covered his sight so he wouldn't see what was going on.

   Gunshots rang out for at least an hour until everything died down. The hunters ran away because they had ran out of bullets. The monster quickly uncovered his sight and ran over to his lover, roaring praises to him for being so strong. The demon smiled and fell over, blood pouring out of multiple gunshot wounds in his body. The monster was confused until he saw the wounds, and that the demon had stopped breathing.

Of course, the monster grieved over his lost love. For three days and nights, he growled and howled at the moon like a wolf. No one could understand him, but if you could, you would know he was calling out the name of his lover over and over until his lungs grew tired.

Months flew by and the monster went back to its attacks on humans in nearby towns. He no longer disguised himself as a human, but instead ran into the towns on a furious rampage. He left long and deep claw marks all around he inside of his cave, and would howl occasionally at night.

One day, the monster decided it was too much to bear. He felt like he had no life anymore, now that his demon was gone. He slowly walked back to one of the nearby towns, hoping to get caught this time. To his luck, a pack of hunters were in his woods, hunting wolves. Once the creature met them on the path, he recognized them instantly as the ones that had shot his beloved demon down so long ago. The hunters got ready to run, fearing the creature would want revenge, but the once fearless monster just collapsed onto his side in the middle of the road, almost begging the hunters to kill it. Of course, as a mercy shot, one hunter raised his gun and fired a single shot into the monster's skull.

(WELP THAT WAS SAD. I GOT THIS IDEA FROM A THOUGHT I HAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OK)