WTFuture cuddles

(Before I start this, I have started a counter in the requests beginning page of how many requests are being worked on at the time. Please look at that timer before putting a request in so that you know if I'm full of requests at the moment or free.

This was the second one I chose out of the prompts I got from the cuddle request.

This suggestion was from @cola_boi, thank you for the suggestion!

Oh, and, Tom and Tord are already married in this shot.)

Tord yawned loudly as his alarm went off on his bedside table. He threw his robotic arm around and hit the stop button on the of the clock, making the alarm stop beeping annoyingly throughout the room. He yawned again and opened his eyes, rubbing them each with his robotic arm. He blinked, grabbed his eyepatch off of the same table, and put it over his bad, almost infected, eye. He looked down a bit to see his smaller husband, Tom, wrapped up in the blanket next to him. Tord chuckled softly and hugged him close, laying there for a moment and waiting for the Brit to wake up.

After waiting for a few minutes or so, Tom shifted in his arms finally; a sign of him waking up a bit. Tord smiled and kissed the top of his head.
"Morning, kjaerlighet~" The norski purred to the Brit, who opened his eyes a bit and looked up at where he thought Tord was. To be honest, he was as blind as a bat without his goggles on, which he didn't have. Something messed up his retina and made him completely blind. Tord put his hand under Tom's chin, keeping his head there, showing that he was looking directly at him. Tom smiled softly.
"Morning..." he mumbled, obviously tired. Tord leaned down a bit and kissed him for a moment before sitting up. Tom clung to his side for some reason, making Tord not his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.
"Tommy? What are you doing?" He asked his husband. Tom puffed a cheek out.
"Don't get up. I'm too comfortable."
"But, babe, I have to. Work and everything."
"I don't care. The army can wait." Tom huffed. Tord chuckled again.
"Honey, no. It can't. Let me go, please."
"Nooo." Tom muttered, laying back down, forcing Tord with him. The army leader sighed and rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around Tom again.
"Fine... five more minutes..." he mumbled.