Drunk Truth Or Dare

(Requested by @articfrost33.)

Tord, Tom, Edd, and Matt sat on the ground of their living room, in a circle. Tom had convinced the group to get drunk as balls, so they were all pretty wasted. Tom swayed in place, Tord just couldn't focus his eyes on something so they drifted away from eachother slowly before going back to the center, Matt just had his eyes half lidded and a lazy smile on his face, and Edd kept almost falling over from his sitting position. Yeah, this wasn't one of their proudest moments.
"Hey, guys." Tord spoke up, hiccuping. "How about we play truth or dare...?" He asked, his voice wavering. Edd shrugged.
"Sure, why not." He was the most sober of the four, but still would be arrested if doing the walking in a line test if he was driving and pulled over. Matt and Tom nodded a bit, for that was really all they could do at that moment. Tord grinned a fanged smile.
"Alright, I'll go first." Tord tried to stand up, but he fell right onto his back after. He seemed to not feel a thing and sat up as if nothing happened. He analyzed his friends closely and looked at Matt, finally. "Ginger, truth or dare?"
"Truth..." Matt mumbled.
"Ok... how gay are you?" Tord asked drunkily. Matt seemed to space out for a moment, thinking, and snapped back.
"D-depends on w-who I'm g-gay for." Matt said, stumbling over his words constantly.
"Uh... Edd." Tord pointed at said friend dressed in a green hoodie. Matt grinned and put his hands on his hips.
"Then very."
"Awww, Matty." Edd giggled and sat back, actually falling over. He didn't sit up this time. Matt laughed and looked at Tom, who was still swaying.
"Tom, truth or dare."
"Yeah, Thomas." Tord said very childishly.
"Uh....." Tom thought for a moment, almost folding his body forwards. "... dare."
"I dare to kiss the commie." Matt pointed to Tord. Tord blushed a bit more than the alcohol made him and looked at Tom. The Brit shrugged, accepting the challenge, and leaned forward. Tord felt sober for a full minute when Tom's lips met his in a rough kiss. He realized how much the room smelled of booze and how much Tom did. He was probably about to pass out any moment.
"Stop being gaaay." Edd muttered as he slowly sat up, then fell back again.
"Shush." Tom pulled away for a moment. "I'm as gay as frrrrickin rainbow.... you can't touch me." Tom muttered and passed out, falling over, and landing face first into Tord's crotch. Edd and Matt started laughing while a drunk Tord sat there, hands in the air, and very confused.