Elite Four AU

(Hahaha I'm stressed.
But I'm gonna update this anyways.
Small idea I wanted to make a thing.
The AU belongs to ask-ew-elite-four on tumblr. I don't know the original creators tumblr account, and I don't want to go looking, if I'm being honest.

Anyways, Pokémon crossover AU.
Tord is the final elite four you face that uses fire types.
Tom's the one before him and has ice types.

I'm using Yuu as the main player, because I don't know who else to use.
This'll be sweet. Pretty much fluff.)

Tom chuckled softly and pulls his jacket sleeves down a bit. He held up the great ball he held in his hand, returning his final Pokémon, a Glaceon he has named Frost, back to it's ball. He had fairly been beaten by a kid trying to be the new champion of the Anglica Region; Yuu. The blonde boy stood behind his Charizard, who he turned back to his standard Pokeball and walked up to the ice master. Tom chuckled again and patted his head.
"Good job, buddy. You played fair and square. I like that. Welp, you're one step closer to facing AK, the champion. I wish you good luck. I blew through most of your team and you don't seem to have water types. The next elite... he'll be tough for you. But I think you can make it." He grinned. Yuu nodded. He seemed like a silent kid, anyways. Just as he was about to exit the ice room, the door behind Tom opened, sending in a blast of hot air from the fire room next to him. Tom spun around, his eyes white from the sudden feeling. There, in the doorway, was the next elite and Tom's boyfriend, the fire master himself, Tord. Yuu's eyes widened a bit and Tom laughed as Tord walked up to the two, tossing an ultra ball in his hand.

"What?" He asked, then looked down at Yuu. "This the new kid?" He asked, looking back at Tom. The taller male nodded a bit. Tord smiled. "Alright, there, kid. Just go into the next room and wait for me." Yuu nodded with a smile and ran forward. One he was in the other room and the automatic door closed, Tord looked at Tom.
"Mind telling me what's gonna happen?"
"Nope. Gotta be surprised." He laughed. Tord smile and nodded. He hugged Tom tightly and suddenly, just standing there and nuzzling his face into Tom's neck. The ice master relaxed and smiled, wrapping his arms around the taller male. Tord smiled wider at this.

"You ok?" He asked suddenly. Tom pulled back slightly and looked at him, confused.
"What do you mean?"
"You're close to your team, I could hear the battle from the other room. You can be one of those trainers who seem to feel the pain their Pokémon feel. So, are you ok?" He asked, blinking. Tom chuckled.
"I'm fine. The kid played fair. Tried to give me a chance." He smiled. Tord nodded and kissed him quickly. Tom rested a hand on his chest. "Don't keep the kid waiting." He playfully shoved Tord backwards, towards his room. Tord laughed.
"Alright. I'll be back in a bit or something, depends on how long that kid can last."
"Or you." Tom teased. Tord tolled his eyes and nodded. He waved a bit at his boyfriend, blew him a kiss, and walked back to his room.

(Shitty, I know. Just wanted to do something.)