Cat!Tom

(Requested by @x_galaxie_x.)

   Tord chuckled to himself as he looked at the small test tube in his hand. It was filled with an electric blue liquid, a mix of chemicals. The norski was known for making multiple potion-like things, and this was one he didn't even know what this one did yet, though. And he knew the perfect subject. His enemy.

   Tord slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, making sure he potion was hidden from his enemy's sight. There sat the guy he always fought with, Tom. He walked up behind his 'friend' with a grin.
   "Hello Thomas." He purred. Tom jumped from his seat and looked at him, his eyes turning from white and wide to black and half lidded.
   "What do you want, commie?" He asked and stood up from his seat. Tord hummed.
   "Oh, I was just seeing what you were doing." He said. Tom growled a bit and went to go out his bowl int the sink, which was probably filled with a cereal or something, since it was early morning times. Edd and Matt weren't awake yet, also, which made this easy. That, and the glass of water he had on the desk. Tord quickly poured the liquid in the water glass when Tom had his back turned, making sure it dissolved before the Brit came back. When he did, he looked at Tord confused.

   "What?" The norski asked.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing."
"You just look like you're guilty of something." Tom growled and grabbed his water glass. He took a small sip and coughed. "The hell?!" He was about to scream at Tord, asking what he did to his drink, but his eyes went white and he dropped the glass, making it shatter on the floor. Tord smiled a bit and watched what was happening.

Tord had seen Tom changing into a monster before, thanks to another potion he gave him, but this was different. Instead of growing, he shrunk, his skin turning patchy, but not with scales. He started sprouting dark gray hairs, a tail grew from his tailbone, and ears grew from his head. After the transformation was complete, Tom was no longer there. Instead of him, there was a small cat on the ground with dark gray fur and black eyes. Tord chuckled a bit.

"I made a cat potion... huh..." Tord mumbled and tried to touch Tom, who hissed loudly at him. Tord pulled his hand back for a moment before placing it on Tom's head and rubbing. The cat continued to make a growl sound until a soft purr escaped his throat. Tord chuckled again and picked Tom up, despite him hissing loudly. "Welp, I should clean this glass up..." he mumbled. Tom glared at him. "... and then I'll work on a reversal potion."