RD #13

(I wrote this as a stress reliever and I got it from a Be More Chill instagram-mock picture.
Just... enjoy this short ass thing that I wrote for fun.)

   Edd decided that, since he was too lazy to cook, he would bring his friends out to a sushi bar.
  Bad idea.

Edd and his gang sat down and went to go get food quickly, since not a lot of people were at the restaurant. Tord was extremely bored as he walked up and looked over at his boyfriend, Tom, who seemed bored as well and a bit tired. He grinned as he had an idea to stop the Jehovah's Witness from sleeping.
When the two boyfriends got up to get their food, Tord looked at the sushi, then at Tom. The Brit looked over at him as well, confused as to why he was grinning like he had just killed a man.
"What?" Tom asked, confused. Tord laughed.

"Hey, Tommy. Sushi isn't the only raw meat you're getting tonight~"

Tom froze in place, his cheeks bright red and his eyes white and Edd and Matt wheezed, hearing them. Tord looked pretty damn proud of himself for that.

(Bonus I added because why not)

  Tom glared at Tord eight after he said that dirty pick up line.
  "You better fucking promise that..". He muttered and looked away. Tord's mouth dropped open and he looked at Tom, shocked.