RD #11

(Just a quick thing I thought up before heading to bed.)

   Tom sat in his room, bored. He lazily plucked he strings of his precious guitar, Susan, and hummed a song as he strummed. He eventually just stopped, laid down, and hugged the guitar close to him like it was an actual human. He sighed happily and rolled over, seeing his boyfriend, Tord, in the doorway.
   "You love that guitar more than you love me." Tord said, forcing tears to come up to fake it like he was actually sad. Tom sighed and sat up, resting the damaged guitar against the wall close to his bed as he sat up. Tord walked in a bit, his hands in his pockets. Tom patted the area next to him on the bed, motioning for Tord to sit down. The norski did so and hugged Tom tightly and close to his chest. The Brit hugged back, shifting to sit in the taller male's lap.
    "Stop being such a big baby. I love you more than anything." Tom muttered. Half annoyed. Tord smiled, wiped his fake tears away, and kissed the top of his boyfriend's head.
   "Even more than that guitar?"
   "Even more than that guitar."

Small bonus:

  "Tord, you do realize that you got jealous over a guitar, right?" Tom, muttered after a few minutes of silence had passed. Tord grinned.
   "Yeah, Love. Gotta protect you from anything and everything."
   "... weirdo."
   "Shush. I'm your weirdo."