Coffee Shop AU

(So, we had this AU with TamTori, but this was requested for the normal two as well. Requested by SinLuver_101.)

   Tord hummed softly as he sat on the counter. His little brother poked his head into the main room from the storage and sighed.
    "Seriously?" Torc asked. Tord grinned.
   "Yeah. I'm bored." He stated.
   Ever since Torc bought a place to set up his coffee shop, Tord decided to help him out and work there with him. Torc didn't mind it, he even found it entertaining for his brother to seem happy and worked up for once while he was the mellow one.
The younger brother walked out of the storage closet and walked over to the counter as Tord jumped down onto the floor. He grinned goofily down at his little brother, who just giggled.

    After a few minutes of just waiting around and giving a few people coffee, a unique looking male walked in. His eyes were black, if he even had eyes, he wore a blue hoodie, and his brown hair seemed to defy gravity almost in the way it spiked up. He walked up to the counter quickly, dodging the gazes of a few other customers. Tord looked at him, confused.
"Uh... hello. How can I help you?" The norski asked.
"I'll have a mocha latte." The male said. Tord nodded as Torc started making his coffee.
"That'll be five pounds." He stated. Tom nodded and, once he got his drink, he gave Tord the money. As the turned to leave, Tord chuckled a bit.
"See you later, then." He waved. Tom waved back.
"Maybe." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

(This was short af. And nothing happened. I didn't want to copy what I did for the other one, sorry that it was bad.)